ADVERTISEMENT

Jaden Rashada?

redwine65

Offensive Coordinator
Jun 23, 2010
is he coming to lincoln? we need a back up plan if raiola decides to got somewhere else.
he's probably a good run pass qb to fit rules offense.

Are you the one with the crazy gibberish in the other board? If so you can not be taken seriously. It was laughable.

Reactions: S.Osborn23
Wtf is happening here?
no, on another board, alot of people then started questioning the diversity of the wr, cb, and running back spot..
and basicly I had to remind folks that their creator made humans how they look, and they shouldn't be consumed with the flesh..like jaden is black and I'd be ok with him being our qb...or raiola..
in fact both would be good. get jaden and raiola competing for the starting job, regardless of race..

when it comes to NU football, I'm more worried about incomplete passes, interceptions, bad time management, the blackshirts getting put in bad positions by a passing offense, etc...
I don't really see race..I'm above such nonsense. and sometimes I find needed to correct liberals on the matter.

no, on another board, alot of people then started questioning the diversity of the wr, cb, and running back spot..
and basicly I had to remind folks that their creator made humans how they look, and they shouldn't be consumed with the flesh..like jaden is black and I'd be ok with him being our qb...or raiola..
in fact both would be good. get jaden and raiola competing for the starting job, regardless of race..

when it comes to NU football, I'm more worried about incomplete passes, interceptions, bad time management, the blackshirts getting put in bad positions by a passing offense, etc...
I don't really see race..I'm above such nonsense. and sometimes I find needed to correct liberals on the matter.
Well you corrected absolutely nothing and nobody with the gibberish I read. It was amazingly empty.

Instead of blackshirts some people apparently want them to be called creatorshirts

Instead of blackshirts some people apparently want them to be called creatorshirts
actually they would be more creature shirts...and I think that part of the problem...
folks don't know their role in life anymore. instead of libs running round taking bout position quotas based on race..
lets start focusing on positions in position to make a play.. that part, based on football

47967bd1-f46a-480f-924a-c5f2daaf3419_text.gif

well alot of them can't understand words more then 3 or 4 letters...like the cat in the hat stuff..
I was responding on a much higher level...with pretty good precision
You were ok until your last sentence... that one defies logic (and precision) and is the opposite of reality/actuality.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT