ADVERTISEMENT

It Gets REAL starting today!!

The "but but but, how will the trim the roster down" crowd is a bit silent.
Never should have been a concern. This is why TA hired Rhule. Not his first rodeo. That is one of the main things that gives me hope. No more filling schollies with walk-ons because of poor roster management. Walk-ons should be taking scholarships not randomly given them.

Kong. New position for HH?
we'll see

QB is the most important position and he came in as raw as possible

not long ago it was the norm for QBs to develop for 3 years before competing for a starting job

I'd like to see him stay in that room & earn 3rd team reps this year but it's nice to see he has a team-first mentality

can't even imagine how much further along he'd be if our previous staff had a tiny bit of vision in 2021 instead of insisting on bashing their heads against the same spot on the wall for the 4th year in a row

we'll see

not long ago it was the norm for QBs to develop for 3 years before competing for a starting job

I'd like to see him stay in that room & earn 3rd team reps this year but it's nice to see he has a team-first mentality

can't even imagine how much further along he'd be if our previous staff had a tiny bit of vision in 2021 instead of insisting on bashing their heads against the same spot on the wall for the 4th year in a row
Yes, the coaches have brought up the concept of switching over to Tony White's room. I like Rhule bringing this up to give haarburg some options before transferring out because he'll be buried in the depth chart in the foreseeable future at his current position. However my assessment is Haarburg should remain at QB because he has outstanding velocity on his throws and excellent release

we'll see

His height/weight/speed is obviously intriguing at a few spots. I still want him in the QB room too simply for the fact that he hasn’t proven to any of us that he CAN’T play QB…and he has NFL physical tools to do it. He apparently proved it to the previous staff but we all know how much that means. They were in love with Tommi “the paper tiger” Hill…

His height/weight/speed is obviously intriguing at a few spots. I still want him in the QB room too simply for the fact that he hasn’t proven to any of us that he CAN’T play QB…and he has NFL physical tools to do it. He apparently proved it to the previous staff but we all know how much that means. They were in love with Tommi “the paper tiger” Hill…
TE by fall.

Reactions: solarpanels
This team is going to be the first in the history of college football to play the entire season with only tight ends on offense and DBs on defense. At least for now those rooms seem rather large, especially if HH moves to TE.
Lost 2 though in Hickman and Carnie.

It's almost worth paying him that money just to have a positive person at the podium that appreciates what he has.
Yeah, maybe that is a good way to put it.

Bo could be funny at times but he was never comfortable.

Frost came in with that whole "DON'T EVER ASK ABOUT MY FAMILY" bit, which I get, but that was odd. Shit, it is not like there would have been a thousand questions about his family, there would have been like 5-6 and that would have been it.

Reactions: cavalot and Frozone
So like, why is Danny Woodhead there? Not an attack on the guy but he did not attend UNL. It would be like him showing up at a UGA practice.

Or Stenson Bennet going to a Georgia Tech practice.

Just seems like odd. Oh well, if it helps in anyway, so be it!

I still think he ends up doing a radio gig, so maybe he is just making connections.
I’ll allow it! Don’t think he would be interested in a regular radio show. That will cut into golf time. Dude has earned the right to live his best life

I’ll allow it! Don’t think he would be interested in a regular radio show. That will cut into golf time. Dude has earned the right to live his best life
Yeah, I think he sort of checked out the radio stuff, with some weekly guest spots but I think you are right, guy just likes relaxing and golfing. I would too!

Disappointed that James Carnie never panned out, seemed like we had a good one when recruiting him Ioway was after him very hard too..

Reactions: Frozone
TE Room...

SO
Boerkircher
Fidone
Gilbert
Rollins

RFR
Androff
Appleget
Bonner (Hybrid)

TFR
Smith Flores

Any more movement before fall? Perhaps Androff moves to T and Haarberg moves to TE? Does Boerkircher start due to experience?

TE Room...

SO
Boerkircher
Fidone
Gilbert
Rollins

RFR
Androff
Appleget
Bonner (Hybrid)

TFR
Smith Flores

Any more movement before fall? Perhaps Androff moves to T and Haarberg moves to TE? Does Boerkircher start due to experience?

Does he start, as in our starter at TE? With Fidone and Gilbert on the roster, I highly doubt it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT