ADVERTISEMENT

It’s a good thing Tyjon Lindsey is really fast

“Daily, Tristan talks about football,” Lindsey said after Saturday’s spring game. “Sometimes, I’m just trying to rest, and Tristan will be telling me, ‘Do you want to go run routes?’

‘No, Tristan! Just chill for a little bit.’ But Tristan, I love Tristan, because he’s always been on my head since I got here. You know, without Tristan, I wouldn’t be where I am, because he has that mentality to go 110 percent every time. He always wants to work.”

That mentality also helped McQuitty keep his head up in 2017. http://www.klin.com/2018/04/23/gebb...-in-together-ready-for-new-beginning-in-2018/

And this is the exact reason I think Gebbia will win this QB battle. Dude is such a hard worker and won’t ever let up or tap out. And Tyjon Lindsey, I could care less about his height. The skills and speed he has will cause match up problems all on its own. Frost offense should show case his talents big time. Him and Speilman are about to tourch BIG 10 defenses, and just make the BIG 10 West defenses look stupid

Reactions: HUSKERBILL
He’s taller than Barry Sanders and the same height as Emmitt Smith.

Considering everyone here runs a 4.3 40, bench presses 400 lbs., has millions in the bank and goes through super models like tissue paper, Lindsey deserves to take some flack. He can only claim one of those skills, not all four.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT