ADVERTISEMENT

ISU/Oklahoma

headcard

Nebraska Legend
Feb 2, 2005
ISU is hanging tough with OU. Matt Campbell is a heck of a young coach and to think he basically begged for the Mizzou job and they went with Odom instead.

The Cyclones are notorious for choking in the 4th quarter (see the Iowa game this year). Would like to see them pull this one off.

Reactions: huskerfan1414
ISU is hanging tough with OU. Matt Campbell is a heck of a young coach and to think he basically begged for the Mizzou job and they went with Odom instead.
OU coach probably will get canned. ISU with 3rd string QB...at home? Ghandi.

Last edited:
Maybe Nebraska should hire the ISU coach?

Of course after we beat Wisconsin!! Winking

Last edited:
Reactions: jeans15
Maybe I won't have to listen to ppl here in ok talking about winning the playoffs this year anymore.

Being a fan of the Cyclones I fully expected to lose him after next year because if it didn't happen this year, next year should definitely be the year they do it with the number of players coming back. They would have been 4-1 If Parks hadn't thrown 3 interceptions against Texas and none of the other balls even near the WR's most of the time. They only gave up 17 to Texas.

Reactions: headcard

I certainly hope ISU keeps Campbell but reality tells me they won't very long. I figured ISU had until the end of next year based on the amount of the roster he has coming back but that could move to the end of this year depending on how this season plays out. I understand Frost is one of your own, but I honestly think Nebraska would do well to do their due diligence on fully checking him out. I knew he was going to be a good coach after the way I saw he developed an absolutely horrible offensive line (they lost their best player in spring and their 2nd best player at the start of the season and had no other experience) into a proficient line during the season. They lost almost all of the defensive line this year and they are better than last year and will be better at the end of the year for various reasons.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT