ADVERTISEMENT

Is it just me or has the football Saturday weather

bleed husker red

All-American
Dec 1, 2002
Changed since we joined the BIG? Seems like we have had more crappy, cold, rainy home games then when we were a southern team in the big 12. Now we are a northern team in the BIG and the weather sucks

That is all, carry on

I feel like 75% of big ten games are played under a grayish cloud cover with a breeze, no sun and with the exception of NU, Wisconsin, OSU, PSU and Michigan...stadiums that are 65% full.

We've just been simply snake bit in September, bad karma, we've angered the football Gods, but things can change really fast in the right way

Reactions: Husker.Wed.
Changed since we joined the BIG? Seems like we have had more crappy, cold, rainy home games then when we were a southern team in the big 12. Now we are a northern team in the BIG and the weather sucks

That is all, carry on
We were in the Big 12 Noth though...

2j0fn2.jpg

B1G weather get used to it. No more 75° and sunny days in Stillwater mid November.

We’re not playing in Stillwater or Norman today...

I remember in 1985 we played Illinois about the 3rd week in September in Lincoln and it was a day similar like today..

We’re not playing in Stillwater or Norman today...

I remember in 1985 we played Illinois about the 3rd week in September in Lincoln and it was a day similar like today..
A lot more games in Big 12 country are played under favorable conditions come October and November.

That is all, carry on
Could be worse..Could have snow on the ground with below 0 temps... This is football weather! Good luck in todays game Big Red!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT