ADVERTISEMENT

Is Frost enjoying an ice cold frozen margarita right now?

We have done it with all our coaches

Good lord the crazy fake stories about Bo! Riley is the only one that did not have any, because well, he is just a super nice guy.
But Bo did have pictures and videos of being drunk, piss stain on pants and the moments of rage. All that said, I still liked Bo.

I really don’t appreciate all the alcoholic slander associated with our former coach

Most of us are upstanding, tax paying, God fearing, red blooded Americans just like the booze bags who built this great country
Speak for yourself

No, most of you just think the rumors you heard were all true...when in fact, it kind of seems like none of them were true.

Clearly his wife did not think they were true...

You are mad at ghost stories.

You weirdos made him have to walk out, hand in hand, onto the field with his wife just to get you to shut up.

Think that about that for a second.
The horror......

Again, couldn't care less if he drinks a bottle of whisky a day if it doesn't effect his coaching. Thats his business.

Couldn't care less if he ****s every chick or guy that moves if it doesn't effect his coaching. That's his and his wife's business.

Most people likely enjoy joking about him being a drunk because maybe maybe it helps explain him being such an abject failure as coach.
Shane Gillis Football in America

Reactions: SeaOfRed75
But Bo did have pictures and videos of being drunk, piss stain on pants and the moments of rage. All that said, I still liked Bo.
I mean, I guess there was one picture of him hammered after winning a natty. I don't remember a video.

I loved him too!

Frank Solich and Scott Frost have the same initials... Coincidence?

Mike Reilllllllly and Matt Rhule also have the same initials... 😬

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT