ADVERTISEMENT

Is Frost enjoying an ice cold frozen margarita right now?

Suhrreal

Defensive Coordinator
Jun 1, 2009
Peach-flavored of course.

As a former Husker he has to be celebrating as well, right? What a coup for the Big Red today!

I really don’t appreciate all the alcoholic slander associated with our former coach

Most of us are upstanding, tax paying, God fearing, red blooded Americans just like the booze bags who built this great country

I hope he lands a good coaching job. He's a Husker and always will be one of us. I hope he gets recognized at our stadium in a few years like Frankie did.
Totally agree!!! Had success everywhere he went except Stanford and round 2 at Nebraska.

Would love for SI, ESPN, The Sporting News, to do a no bullshit interview with Scott.

I love how some of us try to act like drinking and ****ing hot girls is bad.

I know my married friends are ****ing thrilled to be at a 10 year old "select" basketball game at 8am on Saturday, with another game at 11am 45 minutes away, only to head back home and listen to bitching and moaning.

No, most just think drinking to the point you can't do your ****ing X million dollars a year job is bad.
That and ****ing hot girls that aren't your wife when you are married and have a child with said wife is for some reason frowned upon by some

Do people REALLY ****ing think people would make the drunk jokes about Fraud if he WON, and thus was most likely still here?

No, most just think drinking to the point you can't do your ****ing X million dollars a year job is bad.
That and ****ing hot girls that aren't your wife when you are married and have a child with said wife is for some reason frowned upon by some

Do people REALLY ****ing think people would make the drunk jokes about Fraud if he WON, and thus was most likely still here?
No, most of you just think the rumors you heard were all true...when in fact, it kind of seems like none of them were true.

Clearly his wife did not think they were true...

You are mad at ghost stories.

You weirdos made him have to walk out, hand in hand, onto the field with his wife just to get you to shut up.

Think that about that for a second.

I know my married friends are ****ing thrilled to be at a 10 year old "select" basketball game at 8am on Saturday, with another game at 11am 45 minutes away, only to head back home and listen to bitching and moaning.

There's not one damn thing wrong with it. Unless of course you fvck up the football part of the arrangement. Then you're just a guy that drinks too much and can't keep his dick in his pants.

Reactions: Huskergirljill
There's not one damn thing wrong with it. Unless of course you fvck up the football part of the arrangement. Then you're just a guy that drinks too much and can't keep his dick in his pants.
At least he got to do two fun things while in Lincoln! hahaha

My favorite fake Frost story...it is close...but I go with this one.

1. He was SOOOO drunk with Davison and they were literally trashing golf carts and the fairways at the Lincoln CC that the cops were ALMOST called...yet...not one picture or video

I golf, a lot, my phone is right next to me in the cart at all times and I check it all the time. If I saw two dudes ripping the course about, totally hammered, I would totally snap a video to show my friends...

Reactions: PeliniTheCrutch
No doubt. I wasn't passing judgement. Got paid to do it too.
That is like a dream come true!

Remember when AD Moos was "so trashed he passed out at the bars"

So the AD of NU, is in Lincoln and he is soooo drunk he passes out at the bar and no one takes a picture?

I saw one the local radio dudes at the golf course over the summer (Connor something) I had no clue who he was but one of my friends did...he called his name, went and chatted with him and we watched him hit his next shot. And that guy was a nobody.

Reactions: JOHNNY N
That is like a dream come true!

Remember when AD Moos was "so trashed he passed out at the bars"

So the AD of NU, is in Lincoln and he is soooo drunk he passes out at the bar and no one takes a picture?

I saw one the local radio dudes at the golf course over the summer (Connor something) I had no clue who he was but one of my friends did...he called his name, went and chatted with him and we watched him hit his next shot. And that guy was a nobody.

I mean Urban got filmed finger banging a co-ed in the middle of a bar. For being the drunken skirt chaser Frost has been described as you'd think there'd be at least a picture.

It doesn't help that he really fvcked up the football part of it. Just adds fuel to the fire.

• Haha
Reactions: BTF69

I actually do look forward to those basketball games. Also, why does the wife always have to he bitching and moaning? That's actually rarely the case (for me anyway).

I mean Urban got filmed finger banging a co-ed in the middle of a bar. For being the drunken skirt chaser Frost has been described as you'd think there'd be at least a picture.

It doesn't help that he really fvcked up the football part of it. Just adds fuel to the fire.
We have done it with all our coaches

Good lord the crazy fake stories about Bo! Riley is the only one that did not have any, because well, he is just a super nice guy.

Reactions: arf_man
I actually do look forward to those basketball games. Also, why does the wife always have to he bitching and moaning? That's actually rarely the case (for me anyway).
I was not talking about the wife.

51e6a40790bafa488ea36ebb12c9fdac.jpg

Well done!
I like seeing the married couple that sits at the game and never even talks...OR that sits in different spots or only one parent makes it, even though they are still married and super happy!

Remember early on in the your coaching career...when your girlfriend/fiance would be there at all your games?

No, most of you just think the rumors you heard were all true...when in fact, it kind of seems like none of them were true.

You weirdos made him have to walk out, hand in hand, onto the field with his wife just to get you to shut up.

Clearly his wife didn't think they were true? This is a statement of pure conjecture

If that's the case, you married the wrong person. :).

If those rumors are true I don’t find the humor towards it funny at all. If the guy has a drinking problem, I hope he gets help. Ive had friends have serious struggles with this and it’s no joke

Again, couldn't care less if he drinks a bottle of whisky a day if it doesn't effect his coaching. Thats his business.

Couldn't care less if he ****s every chick or guy that moves if it doesn't effect his coaching. That's his and his wife's business.

Most people likely enjoy joking about him being a drunk because maybe maybe it helps explain him being such an abject failure as coach.

These people sound really uptight. Relax a little and let the margaritas flow though you.

Reactions: Streamer15
Imagine: you win national championship as QB at school.

Have hall of fame coach as mentor/friend/advocate

Take a team from winless to undefeated and get Coach of the year award.

Get hired by team you won natty for as a player.

F it up so bad you're not welcome back and the only thing they care to remember are the stories of you getting drunk.

That has to be one of the biggest 180s ever in history.

F it up so bad you're not welcome back and the only thing they care to remember are the stories of you getting drunk.

This is so true.

I wonder if looking back on it he wishes he never took the job.

Reactions: GBRforLife1
At least he got to do two fun things while in Lincoln! hahaha

My favorite fake Frost story...it is close...but I go with this one.

1. He was SOOOO drunk with Davison and they were literally trashing golf carts and the fairways at the Lincoln CC that the cops were ALMOST called...yet...not one picture or video

I golf, a lot, my phone is right next to me in the cart at all times and I check it all the time. If I saw two dudes ripping the course about, totally hammered, I would totally snap a video to show my friends...
Totally

• Haha
Reactions: BTF69

And it can turn around again oh you of little faith...

True stories or not, Frost didn’t win games here and often lost in spectacular fashion. Lack of detail and lack of physicality was the norm and it was evident when Mickey took over. Things got better after Frost. The worst HC ever at Nebraska. Good player but good riddance as HC!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT