ADVERTISEMENT

IS DYLAN RAIOLA GOING TO PLAY FOR NEBRASKA

I’m hearing the team to commit to #10000000+ Nil has a great shot. Makes one wonder if that explains George being out already having their other Q B.

Betcha he’s waiting to see improvement on the field.
this is sort of what I am thinking.. maybe not so much improvement, but I think he visually wants to see how the offense and things look like at Nebraska on the field this fall..

however, does anyone know his timeline? if his timeline is sooner than that, then that idea is out the window..

unless.. he is waiting to see the spring game to get a feel for the OC and what that looks like..

this is sort of what I am thinking.. maybe not so much improvement, but I think he visually wants to see how the offense and things look like at Nebraska on the field this fall..

however, does anyone know his timeline? if his timeline is sooner than that, then that idea is out the window..

unless.. he is waiting to see the spring game to get a feel for the OC and what that looks like..
Not sure if he will be able to see enough during the Spring Game?
Have no idea of his timeline, not sure even he does.
It will be tough to beat the current quarterback whisper in Lincoln Riley, and the Heisman he’s garnered for his quarterback(s)….

Not sure if he will be able to see enough during the Spring Game?
Have no idea of his timeline, not sure even he does.
It will be tough to beat the current quarterback whisper in Lincoln Riley, and the Heisman he’s garnered for his quarterback(s)….
Yeah, you think every QB that goes to usc panned out? I don't think so

I’m hearing the team to commit to #10000000+ Nil has a great shot. Makes one wonder if that explains George being out already having their other Q B.

UGA is taking 2 QBs in the 24 class. I don't think Raiola is one of them, don't think he is going to Nebraska either. He seems to be looking for the best NIL which will be USC. We don't have the resources, all we can offer is an opportunity to be developed by the best staff in the country and a chance to reach the playoffs

• Haha
Reactions: BleedRed78
UGA is taking 2 QBs in the 24 class. I don't think Raiola is one of them, don't think he is going to Nebraska either. He seems to be looking for the best NIL which will be USC. We don't have the resources, all we can offer is an opportunity to be developed by the best staff in the country and a chance to reach the playoffs

tenor.gif

I don't think NIL is the priority here. And yes Nebraska has the resources.

Incorrect.

UGA has the resources to land Raiola.

As does Nebraska.

Whether either can pull him away from USC is another question.

Reactions: Hoboken Joe
You'd be better if you just said "we're " taking 2 qbs. That part you know

I don't think $100,000 is going to make or break a kid from a family where the dad played years in the NFL at a high level and retired on his own terms. It isn't like this money is going to move the family out of the slums. So I would be shocked if NIL is the deciding factor.

I don't think $100,000 is going to make or break a kid from a family where the dad played years in the NFL at a high level and retired on his own terms. It isn't like this money is going to move the family out of the slums. So I would be shocked if NIL is the deciding factor.
I wouldn't either but then again we're not talking 100 grand. That's chump change we use to buy ham sandwiches with and peanuts

He most likely can't be waiting to see improvement on the field in the Fall because that would be too late for the top rated QB to be fully engaged in recruiting his peers. Yes though, he can be waiting to see what the offense looks like in the Spring game. But I don't think he'd really want to wait beyond May at the latest to pick a school.

Again USC 2023 class have a 5* QB from Los Almitos that has to also play into Dylan decision..
And as discussed that kid has shown way more loyalty to Riley than Raiola could even show at this point. He committed to Riley while at OU and then followed him to USC. So he definitely has the upper hand at this point. Raiola would likely be trying to overtake him at USC whereas NU basically has an immediate starting spot for him.

And as discussed that kid has shown way more loyalty to Riley than Raiola could even show at this point. He committed to Riley while at OU and then followed him to USC. So he definitely has the upper hand at this point. Raiola would likely be trying to overtake him at USC whereas NU basically has an immediate starting spot for him.
I don’t think people realize there is a much stronger selling point to recruiting top talent when there is already 4 and 5*s in the locker room. Iron sharpens iron, prepare for life in the competitive nfl, get the best out of yourself when competing against the best, etc.

I believe this is a much stronger selling point then pitching a guaranteed staring spot.

I don’t think people realize there is a much stronger selling point to recruiting top talent when there is already 4 and 5*s in the locker room. Iron sharpens iron, prepare for life in the competitive nfl, get the best out of yourself when competing against the best, etc.

I believe this is a much stronger selling point then pitching a guaranteed staring spot.

Being surrounded by talent is good. Sitting on the bench three years waiting to play, is not.

You'd be better if you just said "we're " taking 2 qbs. That part you know

What did I say? No, I don't know where this kid is going. What I do know is UGA can't and wouldn't match USC NIL, would be surprised if Nebraska could either. Riley QBs win Heismans and get drafted very high, Kirby's win championships, not sure what Rhule's do. But bottom like UGA will be playing for NC with or without him, NU will be hoping to be top half big 10 with him.

It's much more than just a starting spot or NU wouldn't even be in the conversation.

USC has Lincoln Riley and a better roster, I assume. But they have Nelson, who is basically Raiola from the 2022 class. #1 qb. California player of the year. Early enrollees. He will already have 3 spring camps and 3 fall camps by the time Dylan would step foot on campus. Not exactly ideal for Dylan.

NU has the legacy connection, uncle coaches on staff, and a starting qb spot waiting. Roster isn't as good but you have to think they trust uncle to get the oline right and he would have 2 te's who were top of their class. Plus guys like Coleman and Betts weren't exactly walk-ons.

You'll notice I left off NIL, distance, and weather. I don't think any of them would play a deciding factor. Kid comes from generational wealth and would already have an established financial advisor to manage his money. He's set for life either way. Dad and uncle went from Hawaii to Nebraska and Wisconsin, the family obviously doesn't worry about weather. They moved away from the sister who was at TCU so they clearly don't need to live right next door to see the kids play. And last, USC will be playing in the same conference, so they will likely be playing a majority of the same opponents and locations as NU.

Reactions: BleedRed78
It will not be the top factor. But you would be a complete fool to think it isn’t going to be a major contributing factor. We are talking millions of dollars here. And if we are outbid to the tune of four or five million, he ain’t coming here.
If we get beat by 4 or 5 million then shutdown the program. If we get outbid by that much for the only time we have a legit shot at the #1 player in the country then we aren't who we think we are. Rhule should have been on social media doing a donation drive. Players should have been going door to door. Tv commercials asking for money.

What did I say? No, I don't know where this kid is going. What I do know is UGA can't and wouldn't match USC NIL, would be surprised if Nebraska could either. Riley QBs win Heismans and get drafted very high, Kirby's win championships, not sure what Rhule's do. But bottom like UGA will be playing for NC with or without him, NU will be hoping to be top half big 10 with him.

Honestly what is your ****ing problem? Just go away already.

Serious question. Does your IQ equal the number of teeth you have? Must have been meth night at the local trailer park in the backwoods of Georgia.

Reactions: headcard
Maybe I mistakenly thought you are a Georgia fan

Latest predictions are for USC but things seem to change weekly

During the Callahan days weren’t we in the final 2 with USC for a 5* QB. Seems his hame was Zeek ??? Anyway he went to USC never to be heard from again. USC was loaded with QB talent then as they are now. You can go to USC or Georgia where maybe in a couple of years you see the field. Or you can go to Nebraska where you are the man Day 1.

During the Callahan days weren’t we in the final 2 with USC for a 5* QB. Seems his hame was Zeek ??? Anyway he went to USC never to be heard from again. USC was loaded with QB talent then as they are now. You can go to USC or Georgia where maybe in a couple of years you see the field. Or you can go to Nebraska where you are the man Day 1.
Mark Sanchez was highly interested in Nebraska. Remember him saying he’d have likely committed to us if Harrison Beck hadn’t first.

Otherwise I can’t recall another one.

Mark Sanchez was highly interested in Nebraska. Remember him saying he’d have likely committed to us if Harrison Beck hadn’t first.

Otherwise I can’t recall another one.
If true, what a royal kick in the nuts!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT