ADVERTISEMENT

IS DYLAN RAIOLA GOING TO PLAY FOR NEBRASKA

stucknks

Athletic Director
Jan 2, 2012
I wish he would commit and the weekend of the 25th would be Awesome to commit!!!!

I believe so. What are the chances he is going to tell his dad, his uncle, and Rhule that he is going to USC or Georgia. I say not good.

Reactions: Yantzeee
Can neither confirm nor deny knowing some of the 1890 guys pretty well… they consider him a ‘silent commit’. May be playin a couple other schools like we got played by the Gabberts in years past. Am 80% optimistic. Just off of well-placed, completely circumstantial evidence…

Reactions: SomedayHusker
Can neither confirm nor deny knowing some of the 1890 guys pretty well… they consider him a ‘silent commit’. May be playin a couple other schools like we got played by the Gabberts in years past. Am 80% optimistic. Just off of well-placed, completely circumstantial evidence…
Those guys have talked about silent commits(as in donors) a bunch…then ya call a colleague who’s name was dropped and they say…yeah no, we didn’t give them $. Just saying- the salesmanship is high, high, high with those guys.

I believe so. What are the chances he is going to tell his dad, his uncle, and Rhule that he is going to USC or Georgia. I say not good.
Lol Wut.....What're the chances he tells no to a a guy with 5 straight Heisman finalist QB? Who plays close to home? Who just had the schools best season in years? I say not good.

Lol Wut.....What're the chances he tells no to a a guy with 5 straight Heisman finalist QB? Who plays close to home? Who just had the schools best season in years? I say not good.
a) Legacy
b) if we shell out comparable (probably need to be more) NIL cash.

And you’re not wrong. Hard to argue with the success Riley’s QBs have had getting PAID in the NFL. Which makes NIL immediately Chump Change.

At the end of the day, 99% of the time it’s gonna be about Money.

How much would Joe Burrow be making rn if he’d have come here? Would he be a starter? Would he even be IN the NFL?

First of all I think you are looking at things wrong if you think close to home matters. His parents aren't begging to take the Friday before a game off so they can take the family station wagon to the game. His dad and uncle played multiple time zones away in college. They aren't that shortsighted to care about an extra hour or 2 on a plane. Hell, they could spend falls in Lincoln at Uncles house. Or buy a trendy loft in the Haymarket.

He's just another player anywhere else. He's the man the minute he steps foot on campus in Lincoln.

It seems like family is important to the Raiola's. I think the family would love the thought of Dylan eating supper at his Uncles every Sunday night.

The path to starting at NU is the easiest. Yeah, I know, he's a 5 star, but no way it isn't part of the thought process. Quinn Ewers couldn't sniff the field at OSU and he was a 5 star too.

I won't be shocked if he commits to USC but I think we get him.

a) Legacy
b) if we shell out comparable (probably need to be more) NIL cash.

And you’re not wrong. Hard to argue with the success Riley’s QBs have had getting PAID in the NFL. Which makes NIL immediately Chump Change.

At the end of the day, 99% of the time it’s gonna be about Money.

How much would Joe Burrow be making rn if he’d have come here? Would he be a starter? Would he even be IN the NFL?
Lol you can't compare or guess what a qb in Burrow does or doesn't do it he come to N or doesn't. LMAO

Reactions: headcard
Unless Texas is prepared to keep a Manning on the bench, and risk him transferring, Ewers might not see the field much this season either.
That 5 star waiting in the wings for USC is Lincoln Riley's guy all the way. Had been committed to OU before switching to USC. That has to play a factor. Maybe not the main factor, but a factor.

That 5 star waiting in the wings for USC is Lincoln Riley's guy all the way. Had been committed to OU before switching to USC. That has to play a factor. Maybe not the main factor, but a factor.
That‘s what I been mentioning all along. They landed high star QB right in their own back yard in Los Alamitos..

Lol you can't compare or guess what a qb in Burrow does or doesn't do it he come to N or doesn't. LMAO
Well, you sure as hell can bet that he was surrounded by much more elite Talent, least of which being the O-line. Champion-caliber O-line. Think it’s fair to presume he’s have had some slightly different stats. Slightly would be kind, IMHO…

Have you seen our offensive line lately?

I doubt he risks it, he could end up like Martinez.

He didn’t start like Martinez, so I’m sure why he would end up like him. He also isn’t being recruited by the same coaches and won’t be developed by the same coaches as Martinez.

Reactions: scarletred
Frankly, at this point don’t give a crap. Whatever he does I just want it announced sooner than later. If he goes somewhere else, we’ll live.
Remember he already announced , for The Ohio State University! Then changed his mind.

My take, he’s loving the attention . If March 25th comes and goes without a commitment , then we need to come to the realization he may not come here.

We are going to need someone to pay the kid millions in NIL money. Follow the money.
I don’t think that’s the deal. Family has money and I think they would rather use it to surround him with better players to build a contender.

Reactions: BleedRed78
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT