ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa's top player may be N soon!! Brix decision upcoming!!

I went to Manhattan for a game in my youth. I suspect you older gents could use your impeccable minds to probably figure out the year. Long story short, it was snow/sleet mixture and some guy stripped down to his underwear and kicked a 35 yard field goal to win something at halftime. After the game Lance Brown gave me his gloves as they were leaving the field. I was the only kid wearing gloves in backyard football for as long as I can remember after that.

Last edited:
@PeoriaHawk is going to chortle my balls, while @SWIowahawks gobbles my hog. And I’m going to throw back some Blue Yummies while they are servicing me.
Season 4 What GIF by The Office

I’ve heard it was because NU told him he would play inside and Bielema told him he would be an OT.
You tell them whatever they want to hear. No promises. High school dudes probably worried that NFL tackles make more than guards.😅

Reactions: huntered
You tell them whatever they want to hear. No promises. High school dudes probably worried that NFL tackles make more than guards.😅
I don’t think that’s a good idea especially when dealing with in-state kids. Rhule and his staff seem like they have a vision for where a kid fits and sell that to a kid. Misleading a kid today would just lead to next year’s transfer. Honestly I think some of it was that they had OTs they liked better and were honest with him about that. Being open about the situation worked pretty damned well with Kaelin.

Neat. Wanna bet?

He took the retirement package. Free school. Doesn't count against the scholarship limit.
Care to share names of the others who are taking this ‘retirement’ package? Guessing the school will release the roster the morning of the 30th if not sooner.

Reactions: dinglefritz
Neat. Wanna bet?

He took the retirement package. Free school. Doesn't count against the scholarship limit.
Then why did coach D talk about him on the radio show? Sorry, that doesn’t make sense. No, I don’t want to bet. I just know what I heard come out of the coach’s mouth and what is included in the transcript in the article on the front page. If coach D is wrong, then the transcript is wrong also along with the online rosters.

Reactions: dinglefritz
Then why did coach D talk about him on the radio show? Sorry, that doesn’t make sense. No, I don’t want to bet. I just know what I heard come out of the coach’s mouth and what is included in the transcript in the article on the front page. If coach D is wrong, then the transcript is wrong also along with the online rosters.
The DB coach on the radio was referring to Malcolm Hartzog not linebacker Seth Malcolm. Actually I was a little confused when I heard it at first. I do see where the LB coach did mention Seth Malcolm, so I don't know.

Last edited:
Reactions: SOHusker11
Maybe it depends on what he wants to major in. Would like to get him. Maybe we're full or maybe he's just being coy.

The DB coach on the radio was referring to Malcolm Hartzog not linebacker Seth Malcolm. Actually I was a little confused when I heard it at first. I do see where the LB coach did mention Seth Malcolm, so I don't know.
Sorry, I was too lazy to type out Coach Dvoracek, the LB coach. Granted, he didn’t say much about Seth Malcom but I don’t know why he was even discussed at all if he’s retired or why they didn’t mention that he’s retired due to his injuries.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT