ADVERTISEMENT

Stuff I heard

BTF69

Senior
Oct 18, 2023
Remember this is just stuff that is passed on to me.

KU QB probably not playing this weekend and they might be saving his redshirt. Could stay at KU or go back to Cali. NU is interested

Brix is probably N

Hunter Andrews and Glenn Patterson, I guess keep an eye on those recruits.

Jaxon Lee (should hear he is in soon)

Not sure if this is news or not but I guess there are some Bishop Gorman recruits in town this weekend.

KU QB probably not playing this weekend and they might be saving his redshirt. Could stay at KU or go back to Cali. NU is interested

Brix is probably N

Not sure if this is news or not but I guess there are some Bishop Gorman recruits in town this weekend.
We must be paying them more than anyone else, amiright @Tetonia

We must be paying them more than anyone else, amiright @Tetonia
Not familiar with the others, but most sites have Brix goin to OU. REALLY hoping we get him, but yeah I’d wager we’ll have to pay him more than OU to do so. Amirite? Or do you disagree? You think he’ll come here just because?

Brix is probably N

Correct on the Vegas recruits. It's in my recruiting thread. Hope the Brix info is correct. He's tight with the Flynt family. That and proximity may sway him N.

Not familiar with the others, but most sites have Brix goin to OU. REALLY hoping we get him, but yeah I’d wager we’ll have to pay him more than OU to do so. Amirite? Or do you disagree? You think he’ll come here just because?
You think the gas for that 18 wheeler parked out front his school doesn’t cost a mint? Diesel is like $5 a gallon.

Brix is probably N

Who's the KU QB you're referring to?

Brix is probably N

Jeez dude, what happened to your last account?

Skylar has been angry. Maybe we should all pitch in for a high-class hooker

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT