ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Classic, kwicshop Iowa fan warning Nebraska fans not to post about the 90s all while BT is trying to convince everyone that a “claimed” title from 1958 is legit. Priceless.

LSU is by far the more deserving and recognized team for the “claimed” title of 1958.

Reactions: tyrusraymondcobb
Classic, kwicshop Iowa fan warning Nebraska fans not to post about the 90s all while BT is trying to convince everyone that a “claimed” title from 1958 is legit. Priceless.

LSU is by far the more deserving and recognized team for the “claimed” title of 1958.

Michigan was consensus in '97. Poor Scooter, I see why he has such little man syndrome now. I bet his wife let's him drive a jacked up F-150 in Lincoln while she stays back in Arizona with the kid.

Thanks kwicshop for helping Iowa fan and Nebraska fans find common ground.

Nebraska football

Iowa b-ball

Iowa football
Nebraska b-ball

I think iowa does get to 655 wins this season, but not by much.

Michigan was consensus in '97. Poor Scooter, I see why he has such little man syndrome now. I bet his wife let's him drive a jacked up F-150 in Lincoln while she stays back in Arizona with the kid.
Michigan was the consensus? How do you figure? Back then the title was determined by two polls: the coaches' and the writer's polls. We won the coaches' poll and Michigan won the writer's poll. There may have been other "polls" out there that were run by various journalistic sites, but they do not count, nor, I am guessing, have you done a rigorous, empirical analysis of all of these various alternative "polls" to arrive at your conclusions.

There were two polls that counted. We won one of them. Michigan the other. Even. We split.

But guess who got the crystal football? Lol. "Scooter" has that one to look at every day. And he ought to. That "short man" was a stud who won that crystal for us. What national championship trophies did Captain Kirk bring to your campus?

Last edited:
Let's do present day. I saw '15-'18 tossed around here quite a bit

Bama
|
Iowa Football-Iowa Basketball
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Rutgers,Cal, Wake Forest, St. Scooter's School for the Blind
Nebraska everything

If moral victories counted as real victories Iowa would have 850 wins instead of 650 wins, still not quite up to the big boys of the B1G, but closer.
RollingLaugh

2015-2018 you say?

Bama
Clemson
tOSU
Oklahoma

Iowa b-ball
Iowa football
Nebraska b-ball
Nebraska football

Congrats Iowa fan on 4 years of consistently beating Nebraska, out of 118 years it doesn’t seem like much, but you do you iowa fan.

Such a cool, clean look. Fresh. Like Scooter's briefs after a steroid induced pump.
m_5b1a190adf0307503dd0253d.jpg

These pork state gals need to up their troll game and their exercise regimen......,gross..

proxy.php

Speaking of Michigan, I believe old split lip KF actually has a winning record against Michigan (we know he doesn’t against Nebraska) maybe these iowa trolls could find their way over to the Michigan board.

No see that model is set, ya goose. You can't pair a zero tournament win program with a team that has some big ten championships, 3 bcs berths & 5 top tens in 20 years, or 11 BTC in history, 16-15-1 bowls, 1 Natty.

Now Stop! Before you go all 1995, that was also properly represented! See the gaps?

That's what that model distinguishes. Try it with Badger or Gopher fans. Kind of fun!

"Natty?" You Iowans are a short-bus sort of something special..

Kwicasso. Seriously. Stop for a second and look around. You and BT are going it alone. Even your fellow Hawk fans have enough common sense and respect to not make ridiculous remarks about Scott Frost. You are LITERALLY talking nonsense. But, if you think posting a pic of '90's Starter coat is wounding us deeply, by all means continue. Personally, I'm embarrassed for you.

Does your boyfriend love you anymore since you are such a moron?
Kwicasso. Seriously. Stop for a second and look around. You and BT are going it alone. Even your fellow Hawk fans have enough common sense and respect to not make ridiculous remarks about Scott Frost. You are LITERALLY talking nonsense. But, if you think posting a pic of '90's Starter coat is wounding us deeply, by all means continue. Personally, I'm embarrassed for you.

I can't LaughingLaughing.

'don't you make ridiculous remarks about our Scooter, or else!' oh man, this is comedy gold! Better take a vacation from the boards, this has worn you thin!

The Big 8 was a massive golf clap for you, I get that, but in B1G world, buck up & keep up with the other members. Nobody cares if your feelings get hurt!

I can't LaughingLaughing.

'don't you make ridiculous remarks about our Scooter, or else!' oh man, this is comedy gold! Better take a vacation from the boards, this has worn you thin!

The Big 8 was a massive golf clap for you, I get that, but in B1G world, buck up & keep up with the other members. Nobody cares if your feelings get hurt!
That's my point. You're not hurting our feelings. You're just making yourself look like a moron.

Not hardly, NFL scouts are drooling over Iowa QB Nathan Stanley, we were blessed he didn’t go pro this year. Martinez will never see the field in the NFL as a QB.
Lol. You can't be serious. Frost coached Mariota, Milton, and Martinez. Mariota is in the NFL, If Milton didn't get hurt he would be a 1st or 2nd rd pick. Martinez is pretty well identical to those 2. I believe Frost has even said Martinez is better than Mariota was. Martiniez is towards the top of the heisman list right now. So what exactly makes you think he will "never see the field in the NFL" Just plain blinded hatred for Nebraska? It obviously isn't based on any kind of factual evidence.

Reactions: H8FULLGR8
Guys, stop arguing with them. They cannot help themselves. Their jealousy overwhelms them and renders them unable to see what they are saying! And their remarks to this statement with prove it!

That's my point. You're not hurting our feelings. You're just making yourself look like a moron.

Do you really think I care what you think? There are many posters seeing how many likes they can garner by throwing out jargon.

I think you should take a step back for a bit. Clearly not going to phase me on a fricken message board. It's supposed to be fun. It's evident that a nerve has been touched along the lines & if you have problems with rival fanfare, that's on you.

Big8/12 was every bit as strong or stronger than the big2 and little 8, especially prior to tOSU resurgence in the 2000s.

All conferences have traditionally had 2-3 teams at the top with one of the other teams occasionally catching lightening in a bottle and winning the conference. In the big8 the powers were OU and Nebraska, the big12 was OU, Texas and Nebraska and the Big10 was tOSU, Michigan and later added PSU.

Iowa fan is green with envy that Iowa has never been considered one of the top dogs and also were moved down a rung when PSU joined and moved down another rung when Nebraska joined.

These facts trigger their fan base to no end. I personally love to watch em melt down. Kwicshop is only one in a long line of goofball Iowa fans.

The sooner you realize they are not a reasonable or rational message board fan base the more you’ll enjoy these interactions.

Do you really think I care what you think? There are many posters seeing how many likes they can garner by throwing out jargon.

I think you should take a step back for a bit. Clearly not going to phase me on a fricken message board. It's supposed to be fun. It's evident that a nerve has been touched along the lines & if you have problems with rival fanfare, that's on you.
So first it's your "Scooter" name calling act, now it's "Do you really think I care what you think?" My god, are you in 2nd grade? I literally had this same conversation on the playground 30 years ago. I have zero issue with you being here to defend your program, after all you didn't start the 37th thread on here with the word "Iowa" in the title. But everyone dismisses you as the resident Iowa moron because you spout gibberish. Well done.

Reactions: scarletred
Big8/12 was every bit as strong or stronger than the big2 and little 8, especially prior to tOSU resurgence in the 2000s.

All conferences have traditionally had 2-3 teams at the top with one of the other teams occasionally catching lightening in a bottle and winning the conference. In the big8 the powers were OU and Nebraska, the big12 was OU, Texas and Nebraska and the Big10 was tOSU, Michigan and later added PSU.

Iowa fan is green with envy that Iowa has never been considered one of the top dogs and also were moved down a rung when PSU joined and moved down another rung when Nebraska joined.

These facts trigger their fan base to no end. I personally love to watch em melt down. Kwicshop is only one in a long line of goofball Iowa fans.

The sooner you realize they are not a reasonable or rational message board fan base the more you’ll enjoy these interactions.
Iowa has a losing record all time against almost every member of the old Big 8 and the Big12. Not sure why Iowa fans try to down grade the strength of those conferences.

So first it's your "Scooter" name calling act, now it's "Do you really think I care what you think?" My god, are you in 2nd grade? I literally had this same conversation on the playground 30 years ago. I have zero issue with you being here to defend your program, after all you didn't start the 37th thread on here with the word "Iowa" in the title. But everyone dismisses you as the resident Iowa moron because you spout gibberish. Well done.
I gave kwicazzhole too much credit at 50IQ, it's really 20, and that's pushing it. Hilarious to see idiots like him think iowa is relevant in any way, shape, or form. Outside of iowa and this board, the rest of the country doesn't know iowa football or basketball exist. If they hear the name iowa in a sports reference, they don't know who they are ore assume iowa is where losers play sports.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT