ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa suffers a blow

I think it's only fair that Brian gets another year as OC, I mean clearly they were about to turn the corner and would have met the benchmarks if it weren't for this most unfortunate injury :D
Impressive FG to start the game

I think it's only fair that Brian gets another year as OC, I mean clearly they were about to turn the corner and would have met the benchmarks if it weren't for this most unfortunate injury :D
That I can get behind.

Not directed at you, but my general thoughts. You hate to see someone get seriously injured. That's potentially life changing.

Reactions: TOMHP and BigRedTed
Lsu / Ol Miss was a baller game! Not a lot of D - but definitely some suspense. It was nice to see we aren’t the only team false starting in red zone

Cade was never that good anyways. I don't think their offense changes much and maybe even opens up more with their new QB

Reactions: headcard
seinfeld-george-costanza.gif

We should beat Iowa this year and it will be sweet to do so two years in a row. This one is in Lincoln on senior day which would make it all the sweeter. And beating Iowa might just be the game that gets us to six wins. I think we will beat Illinois, Purdue and MSU. Northwestern seems like a toss up at this point. I think we lose to Maryland and Wisconsin. So beating Iowa could be a must to make a bowl.

• Haha
Reactions: nosok23 and Laner2
We should beat Iowa this year and it will be sweet to do so two years in a row. This one is in Lincoln on senior day which would make it all the sweeter. And beating Iowa might just be the game that gets us to six wins. I think we will beat Illinois, Purdue and MSU. Northwestern seems like a toss up at this point. I think we lose to Maryland and Wisconsin. So beating Iowa could be a must to make a bowl.
I think Purdue is more of a toss up game than NW..You sure you have your teams straight?Winking

I know they all look a like.

Reactions: Pennsyhusker
I think Purdue is more of a toss up game than NW..You sure you have your teams straight?Winking

I know they all look a like.
I think Northwestern has looked better this year than I thought they would be. I am not impressed with Purdue. I think Illinois is that horrible. Purdue beating them does not mean much. But I suppose you are right. If NW is a toss up then so is Purdue. Both games are at home so I think we have a good shot at winning both games. I will be in Lincoln for the NW game with my daughter and son in law. He is from Jersey and is a huge Rutgers fan. My daughter wants him to see what a real gameday atmosphere is like. So we MUST win that game. There is a good chance we win the next four and get to 6-3.

I think Northwestern has looked better this year than I thought they would be. I am not impressed with Purdue. I think Illinois is that horrible. Purdue beating them does not mean much. But I suppose you are right. If NW is a toss up then so is Purdue. Both games are at home so I think we have a good shot at winning both games. I will be in Lincoln for the NW game with my daughter and son in law. He is from Jersey and is a huge Rutgers fan. My daughter wants him to see what a real gameday atmosphere is like. So we MUST win that game. There is a good chance we win the next four and get to 6-3.
That’s my thinking too but after the Frost era I‘m better off taking only one game at a time and looking too far ahead like the good old days..

Reactions: Pennsyhusker
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT