ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa still sucks!!

You realize it’s a completely different offense than what Kirk has ran since 1998 right?

That’s exactly what you don’t seem to realize. We’ve seen what it looks like when you have a dramatic change in offensive scheme/philosophy/system. It will be significantly worse than than whatever you’re trying convince yourself it will look like. So, Good luck…

That’s exactly what you don’t seem to realize. We’ve seen what it looks like when you have a dramatic change in offensive scheme/philosophy/system. It will be significantly worse than than whatever you’re trying convince yourself it will look like. So, Good luck…
I expect it to be better than second to last in the country. I’m not delusional and think they are gonna come out of the gate scoring 35 PPG. Thanks for assuming though.

They should go to an even more completely different offense and start running the wishbone. The rest of the B1G would be in big trouble under his thinking.

• Haha
Reactions: Laner2 and V-Doub
They should go to an even more completely different offense and start running the wishbone. The rest of the B1G would be in big trouble under his thinking.

They haven’t seen what change looks like for a long time. In the short term, specifically this season, they won’t like it.

You realize it’s a completely different offense than what Kirk has ran since 1998 right?
Not trying to pick a fight here, but a new offense has nothing to do with throwing the ball to your TE's or receiver's feet. I watched the clip from beginning to end and if Dylan Raiola were making those throws I'd say, "Shit, not again!" and start gargling Clorox. Really, he looked awful, and I'm really trying to be as objective as I can.

Reactions: scarletred
7QNgMvu.jpg

Reactions: Laner2
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT