ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa LOL

That offense
VagueGreatHornshark-max-1mb.gif

Hats off to ISU for ending the Hawkeyes 6 year ownership of them. Proud moment, though, listening to the announcers mention the Nebraska is currently in a 7 year losing streak and knowing it will likely be 8 years at the end of the season.

I understand why you would want to change your sunshine pumping of him now after years of embarrassing excuses for him.

• Haha
Reactions: headcard
I understand why you would want to change your sunshine pumping of him now after years of embarrassing excuses for him.

I said the guy should have been fired last year. But why you decide to jump in the ISU/Iowa thread to trash Nebraska that I will never understand.

• Haha
Reactions: RothMatt
we are all winners in the B1G - $71M!

way more than big 12 (gross) and sun belt (lol!)

Big Ten Football! catch the fever!

Reactions: wld4hwks
Well, I’d rather have an Iowa win today, but I will GLADLY take the consolation prize. Thanks GS. Nice to see some offense today.

Reactions: Demoba
You think 8-4 is amazing and we aspire for something more. Neither is likely to achieve their aim.
I know. You fired Pelini for a 9 win season. Frost would have to win 50 straight games to catch up to even the winning percentage. We all respect those aspirations. Keep aiming for the moon.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT