ADVERTISEMENT

Io_a in the NIT

MargotDeeper

Junior
Feb 27, 2017
suck-zone-twister.gif

Just celebrating the fact GIFs are back!

Iowa lasted one year longer than I thought.

They are trending down and Fran is trying to bolt.

And when you are at a minor league team like Iowa...you always have to worry about any decent player leaving for a program that has a chance and good NIL.

Reactions: TampaBaySkers
In fairness, I think Fran is a decent coach, but it's just his STUPID antics (the stare downs, the fake charges at a ref) that are frankly juvenile.
I think he is over 500 in conference play.

Rumor is they have not extended his contract and he wants out.

Reactions: V-Doub
Wow a K-State game against the Clarkeyes and Averites showing how big a troll he is..

All the $&it you’ve posted on this site.
I’m calling U out as nothing but a $&it stirrer..

Reactions: Laner2 and V-Doub
I guess, since an asteroid hitting the stadium is highly unlikely, I gotta pull for k-state.
Can’t believe all the drivel he put on the Ioway sucks thread and sounded like he was neutral but still sticking up for the clarkeye women’s BB team..

Reactions: Streamer15
Dude. Nobody cares about the NIT. Nobody. The First Four games were on the same time as the NIT. I checked out one of the First Four games and then turned it off after five minutes. NIT? RollingLaugh
All’s I can say is Nebraska has won the NIT.
I respect the teams playing in this tournament and one that’s were unwilling are pussies..

The point is, outside of the teams that are playing in the NIT, nobody else gives a rats ass.
even for teams playing not sure how many fans care. about 4000 or so attended the iowa game last night. while iowa wbb tournament tickets are costing in the thousands over there to see caitlin.

Reactions: RothMatt
even for teams playing not sure how many fans care. about 4000 or so attended the iowa game last night. while iowa wbb tournament tickets are costing in the thousands over there to see caitlin.
Would have been even less in Manhattan..

Little late to the party..

Reactions: HawkeyePvssies
Would have been even less in Manhattan..

Little late to the party..
no, k-state would have shown. k-state wbb is hosting the ncaa tournament this weekend - likely sold out as well. so you wrong, again. but you know, i admire your consistency. it is admirable.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: HawkeyePvssies
no, k-state would have shown. k-state wbb ncaa tournament this weekend likely sold out as well. you wrong, again. but you know, i admire your consistency. it's admirable.
All lip talk as usual. Yea the Women get first and second round games at home no wonder there sellouts... yet you still compare women game to the men’s game..

All lip talk as usual. Yea the Women get first and second round games at home no wonder their sellouts... yet you still compare women game to the men’s game..
actually, i wrote that k-state would have had more than 4,000 last night if they had hosted iowa in the nit. and that this weekend's wbb tournament will likely sell out. that's the comparison. i'm sure N would have sold out both as well.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT