ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting stat...based on this, Nebraska should win 7 or 8 games next season

The big difference is the head coaches those teams had at the ready to break out stage. It can’t be stressed enough this is year 4 of the same ST, OL and red zone dysfunction. Does that give you any optimism changing the definition of insanity?

Reactions: B1G RED RULES
Interesting stat.. Trev Alberts is an idiot and it will be proved again next year. Pretty sure it was proved 2 weeks ago. Damn, how this program has lowered the bar with this genius hire.
With what hire?

The big difference is the head coaches those teams had at the ready to break out stage. It can’t be stressed enough this is year 4 of the same ST, OL and red zone dysfunction. Does that give you any optimism changing the definition of insanity?
Changing the O line coach and QB coach gives me hope. Frost said that the kid who took over at QB coach gave him several suggestions that led plays that popped for us. Mario was not a good mentor for our QBs IMO.

Reactions: headcard
Changing the O line coach and QB coach gives me hope. Frost said that the kid who took over at QB coach gave him several suggestions that led plays that popped for us. Mario was not a good mentor for our QBs IMO.
He was a complete fraud.

Well that should tell you something about some of the assistance he brought to Lincoln…

Yup. And we can't even get to 6. If we don't win at least 6 next year he needs fired. But I'm sure some dummies on here will still be defending these 3 and 4 win seasons.
Only reason why he is being obtained is because of the 20M.. Not rocket science to figure that out besides the fact he is one of us..

Interesting stat.. Trev Alberts is an idiot and it will be proved again next year. Pretty sure it was proved 2 weeks ago. Damn, how this program has lowered the bar with this genius hire.
Pretty sure you're a little idiot. That's been known for some time now.

My problem is with guy who observed and oversaw the bad mentoring for four seasons and needed an AD to force him to get rid of the bad mentor(s).

Reactions: HBK4life
guys, not really the point of this thread. hash that crap out in other threads, please. I'm sharing a stat that programs that have done similar things as Nebraska has this season have had a turnaround next season.

I guess I will have to keep harping about how things COULD change with a good coordinator hire. We will see who the new OC is.

If there was no new OC then all hope would be loss, but 4 new offensive coaches allows for a "reset" on O. Good coaching can make a difference. We will see who the new hires are.

Getting Mickey Joseph as the WR coach would be a good start.

Only reason why he is being obtained is because of the 20M.. Not rocket science to figure that out besides the fact he is one of us..
20 million and there's a chance he can fix the issues with some new staff. The problem is if you fire Frost, you lose our DC and probably take a giant step back once again on defense. I think while unconventional, it might work to keep Frost and almost completely change his offensive staff. What even the interim staff did against Wisconsin was better IMO. Still the same QB and accuracy issues but man we had a lot of plays open up like we haven't sen. We finally figured out that we have TEs.

guys, not really the point of this thread. hash that crap out in other threads, please. I'm sharing a stat that programs that have done similar things as Nebraska has this season have had a turnaround next season.

I guess I will have to keep harping about how things COULD change with a good coordinator hire. We will see who the new OC is.

If there was no new OC then all hope would be loss, but 4 new offensive coaches allows for a "reset" on O. Good coaching can make a difference. We will see who the new hires are.

Getting Mickey Joseph as the WR coach would be a good start.
People wanted analytics that say this might work and you gave it to them complements of McKweon. At least there is some hope.

My problem is with guy who observed and oversaw the bad mentoring for four seasons and needed an AD to force him to get rid of the bad mentor(s).
Austin would have been gone without Trev stepping in. I don't know about Mario who I think has been a big part of our QB struggles. Regardless of whether or not Trev had to force the changes, IF it works it works.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT