ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting photo on the front page regarding Frosts Press Confrence.

I suppose the fans at Youngstown State and LSU were also at fault for his continued meltdown. Bo is a failure of a person and a case and point for how to **** up a good thing.
What meltdown did he have at NU? Was it winning 10 games or 9?

I don't care what a coach does after he leaves NU, that is weird to care.

Reactions: NikkiSixx
What meltdown did he have at NU? Was it winning 10 games or 9?

I don't care what a coach does after he leaves NU, that is weird to care.
Far less to do with wins/losses for Bo than it was his inability to maintain any semblance of a sanity. His behavior at subsequent coaching stops is relevant because it was more of the same. At this point, Bo is known more for being bat shit crazy that he is for being a successful football coach.

You’d be hard pressed to find a coach who who derailed his own career more than Bo.

Husker fans are so annoying.

I still need video of Bo being forced out of a his kids middle school softball game and him at the basement of a hotel the day of a game.
Bo did in fact lose his mind at this kid's game. There was a video of it that. Nobody can confirm the hotel incident but I had a Husker staffer (Jamrog) calling a family member of mine trying to find me because Pelini wanted to "talk to me" about some things I had posted on this board. I'm sure it would have been very pleasant. Carl was a guest at a restaurant a good friend of mine owned. He groped a young waitress. Those guys are dipshits and I believe every rumor I've heard about them.

Reactions: headcard
Lol right because if she makes an appearance none of it can be true. Like we don't all know of celebrities and people in our own lives who took back a cheater.

I don't know if he did it or not but this was a very planned thing to get that visual and give it so much run.

It's no coincidence that they had themselves a big, visible moment and that EVERY outlet is being sure it gets tweeted, put on the front page of Rivals, mentioned in every article.

$5mil and a major athletic department can get you access to some PR folks who know what they're doing. Hold hands, kiss the baby. Tell the recruits to believe their eyes not the rumors.

Lol right because if she makes an appearance none of it can be true. Like we don't all know of celebrities and people in our own lives who took back a cheater.

I don't know if he did it or not but this was a very planned thing to get that visual and give it so much run.

It's no coincidence that they had themselves a big, visible moment and that EVERY outlet is being sure it gets tweeted, put on the front page of Rivals, mentioned in every article.

$5mil and a major athletic department can get you access to some PR folks who know what they're doing. Hold hands, kiss the baby. Tell the recruits to believe their eyes not the rumors.
I doubt very much that the photo op had anything to do with recruiting. As cynical as I am, I don't believe that for a minute. Was it planned by a PR department? Maybe. Momma Frost still had to agree to do it and it's tough to believe she would have if all of the rumors are true. Let's leave it alone. It's not our worry.

The rumors are true. But hopefully he can keep his family together. I'm rooting for him as a dad and husband as much as a coach.
I don't believe the rumors. Sorry but my guy in Lincoln who has always known all the dirt on every coach for the past 25+ years says he's not heard anything about the rumors message boards have spread about Frost. For heaven's sake, we were told on this board that Frost was divorced over a year ago.

Last edited:
Didn't belive any of them until I heard from a current starter on the football team. They are worse than what has been published. It is his personal life, so it is none of my business. Unfortunatley, it has affected his coaching. He can't really coach worth a shit, so who cares?
I'm sure a team member knows what's going on in Frost's personal life. :rolleyes: Give it a rest. Players are just as prone to repeating fictional rumors as the Husker board posters are.

Reactions: redwine65
No. There is no fictional rumors to this. The dude has some seroius issues. . Some of his players believe this as well. There is a reason that Wandale, Luke, Cade, and their parents got them the hell out of dodge. Most of it has nothing to do with his poor coaching on the football field. He needs to work on himself, before he can work on his coaching.
Whatever. I won't take the word of some random message board poster over the word of somebody I know who knows Frost, Alberts and Ronnie Green. LOL.

Reactions: headcard
Whatever. I won't take the word of some random message board poster over the word of somebody I know who knows Frost, Alberts and Ronnie Green. LOL.
With those kind of connections, you should be smart enough to know that he will be canned at the end of the year. And those connections hopefully will be smart enough to know what they have to do.

Last edited:
Reactions: NikkiSixx
No. There is no fictional rumors to this. The dude has some seroius issues. . Some of his players believe this as well. There is a reason that Wandale, Luke, Cade, and their parents got them the hell out of dodge. Most of it has nothing to do with his poor coaching on the football field. He needs to work on himself, before he can work on his coaching.

Luke and Cade left because they aren’t good at football and want to find a program that will let them on the field. Not because of Frost’s personal life.

BTW not working out so great for either yet.

Reactions: bomber89
bo was a good dc,
Once upon a time.

Not anymore. He was going to get canned at YSU in large part for his defense sucking in the MVC. Took his defense to the SEC and didn't make it a season before actually getting canned. The SEC schools have zero margin for shit performance.

His last two stops have taken the shine off the effect Ndamukong Suh had on his career.
He would probably be a terrific linebacker coach in the NFL.

Last edited:
Once upon a time.

Not anymore. He was going to get canned at YSU in large part for his defense sucking in the MVC. Took his defense to the SEC and didn't make it a season before actually getting canned. The SEC schools have zero margin for shit performance.

His last two stops have taken the shine off the effect Ndamukong Suh had on his career.
And that meeting at North Star after getting canned. Wow. You'd think the buyout would have purchased a little good will, but Bo wanted to burn it all down at the end.

Dude, I got info today that Frost was stopped for a DUI last night but the cop let him off.

So many Husker fans suck...when I said that Frost hates the fans more than Bo and some loser fan asked me to prove it and got all mad...well Today was a big FU to all the annoying fans
You seem to have some weird love for Bo - you bring him up a lot. I’ve lost track of him - can you update me on the accomplishments he has achieved since leaving?

Reactions: SkerInCo
The rumors are true. But hopefully he can keep his family together. I'm rooting for him as a dad and husband as much as a coach.
The main rumor is on a google search and someone spreading rumor about him upstairs at club 25..

He and his wife were together when they donated that substantial amount of money..

Reactions: Bugeater
If he was 28-6, instead of 13-21, would anybody on this board care about the rumors?

Maybe a couple would, but most would not. It all goes back to winning. It’s a sad fact, but when a coach isn’t winning, people start questioning everything about the man.

I. Husker fans are so annoying.

I still need video of Bo being forced out of a his kids middle school softball game and him at the basement of a hotel the day of a game.
Dude, I got info today that Frost was stopped for a DUI last night but the cop let him off.

So many Husker fans suck...when I said that Frost hates the fans more than Bo and some loser fan asked me to prove it and got all mad...well Today was a big FU to all the annoying fans
Our fans possess SEC levels annoyance yet get MAC results

Reactions: SuperBigFan
You seem to have some weird love for Bo - you bring him up a lot. I’ve lost track of him - can you update me on the accomplishments he has achieved since leaving?
Yes, he has made millions and got to retire without ever having to worry about money in his 50s...and his kids are also set for life.

Once upon a time.

speaking of linebacker coach, I seen kevin steele worked for saben a time or two...so I looked him up, and he was coach for baylor along time...which I was unaware of.. I'm surprised him and Nebraska never crossed paths since his successful days at NU, coaching linebackers.

He’s at least a good player. I would say his departure had 0% to do with SF’s personal life. He and his family have given multiple interviews about his departure, he mentioned being closer to a sick family member and running option routes, nothing about the Head Coach chasing the muff.

Look, none of us know exactly what is going on in his personal life. And that's the way it should be. Until there is some legal issue, it's all his business. Just win baby.
I used to think like this, but it's obvious that whatever is going on in his personal life is also affecting his business life.

If you can come to work and perform every day, nobody cares how many beers you shotgun the night before.

But if your coming in late, missing work, not doing a good job, and they see you're hung over everyday, then your personal life is affecting the business life, and then it is the employers business (to a certain extent).

moderators, can we drop the safeguard ads?
lets get some berkshire hathaway / jojo dolmen/ nil ads..

that looks completely scripted, so clearly he cares about not embarrassing his personal life..

now if only Scott cared as much about the embarrassing football program..
it's none of my business, I understand mrs. frost had a kid, but it's time she hit the training facilities.
other than that everything's looking a-ok...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: WHCSC and NikkiSixx
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT