ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting Pavelka tweet...

It sounds like there's a lot of animosity between Miles and the administration. He was pissed he only got a one-year extension last year, and thinks it has hurt his ability to recruit.
Miles was also pissed that Moos vetoed the extension he had worked out with Kenya Hunter, causing Hunter to leave and Xavier Johnson to bail.

Handwriting was on the wall to many in the program when Moos vetoed that deal. It did make things difficult for the basketball staff in quite a few ways!

Reactions: kaz36
Any way Moos can push out this crap coach is fine by me.
Hes had plenty of time, and had plenty of time by last season.
Good riddance. If kent dont like it, he can follow miles back to NAIA.

Reactions: F5Tornado
Well, Kent has seen more Nebraska basketball than any of us. I can still hear him yelling "Brian Banks dunked the basketball! Brian Banks dunked the basketball!" And I can still hear him whispering the final seven minutes of the game at Missouri when we knocked off the #1 team in the nation and the crowd got so quiet that Kent lowered his voice for his own safety.

My memory of his was a game at Colorado. NU behind by 1 point with a second left when jack Moore got fouled. He made the first free throw then the 2nd, "Moore eyes the rim, dips the knees, .......long pause....Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood.

It was just a meaningless game vs CU but will always remember the call on that free throw.

The good thing about sending your kid to play for Tim miles is that you can concentrate on getting a good education, since you don’t have to study memorizing any plays or anything.

Hey now, they have a play. When they are up by 5 with 6 minutes to go, they throw the ball around and then toss up some hack of a shot with 1 second left to try and waste time. Then they lose by 10.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT