ADVERTISEMENT

OL offer

Not sure if I should put him on ignore or keep reading him for entertainment.
I've had enough. I'm putting that poser on Ignore. If I could throw his ass off of here I would.

He isn't capable of breaking down talent, instead, he just uses broad strokes that would be expected of someone who is making stuff up as he goes.

A real pro wouldn't come on here and call people morons and idiots and have this fabricated self-image of someone with a clue. It's laughable and sad at the same time.

The dude is so tone-deaf he doesn't realize that even one person on here is buying his shtick.

You're a moron. Garrison was the o-line coach before Cavanaugh and our o-line was top 20 nationally in rushing and very close to top 20 in sacks allowed. Literally nothing you say is ever correct. Can't wait for your next statement of fact that we can all laugh at.
There was perennial bitching about Barney on this board and Garrison didn’t last long enough to catch much hell. All they did was rack up top line level rushing stats.

I'm extremely educated and experienced. Garrison was a very average offensive line coach as well. This program has had terrible offensive line coaching for so many years - under multiple head coaches. And the win/loss records for the program overall reflects that. You're one of those idiots that always thinks terrible coaching just needs one more year to prove themselves - just one more yr. - I'm sure it'll get better next yr.

Except good coaching changes a units performance immediately and indisputably - no greater example than Bill Busch taking over the defense after Chinander was let go just this season. Mickey Joseph, a straight-shooter, corroborated my assessment multiple times this yr.
ok scope

I would not be a fan of Raiola but Matt Rhule knows OL play. He likes young energetic guys I think if he did keep him here that Matt Rhule knows what he is doing.
Rhule has shown that he can develop young coaches. We’ve heard he’s a control freak. If he likes Raiola he can work with him. It isn’t rocket science.

Rhule has shown that he can develop young coaches. We’ve heard he’s a control freak. If he likes Raiola he can work with him. It isn’t rocket science.
Yup exactly! I am sure he would not let his bread and butter get ruined by poor coaching. This will not be like when SF spent all his time with OL. Might have made Raiola worse.

The in-state Oline kids would have gone to school here if Mickey Mouse was coach. You're a joke and so is Brock Knutson. A new version of Chris Walker. Waste of a scholarship. He should go to ISU and have a nice career there. I think Gottula and Sledge can be multi-yr. starters, esp. on the interior OL, but not without good coaching. Only a complete moron like yourself would think the Oline got better at any pt. during the season. I like Donovan Raiola as a person - he's a straightedge no-nonsense guy and I've enjoyed our conversations but he's a terrible developer of talent along the Oline. Anyone without rocks in their head like you can see that. There's a reason why the offense struggled this season and it started and ended with the offensive line.

You're the same idiot that thought Mike Cavanaugh was excellent as well.
For what it’s worth, I’ve enjoyed my conversations with Nick Saban and Ryan Day. Good dudes. But can’t stand Pat Fitzgerald. He’s not what you would think.

If you want to know who else I have talked to, just ask. I will tell you. Honest.

For what it’s worth, I’ve enjoyed my conversations with Nick Saban and Ryan Day. Good dudes. But can’t stand Pat Fitzgerald. He’s not what you would think.

If you want to know who else I have talked to, just ask. I will tell you. Honest.
My God get help.

The national recruiting analyst spends his content on:

1) 25% - calling people idiots when they challenge him
2) 25% - providing his bogus resume
3) 25% - providing bogus content
4) 25% - sneaking into threads, trying to blend in with bland content to build his post count

if he’s so damned experienced and has all of these connections then why:

1) does he spend his time on this free board
2) is he trying so hard to get everyone’s respect and attention

pathetic

And now an important message from Recruiting Analyst’s mom

MV5BNWFhNzU1ZGUtMjUwNi00ZjFjLWFkYzYtZTU0NjQ3MmJkZGYyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDY3OTcyOQ@@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg
His mother and I tried but it did not take.

Garrison and Cotton...Stai was on as an intern at the time I believe as well

Last coaches that actually developed OL talent at Nebraska
That was an impressive staff whether people liked Barney or not. Considering they were forced to play Bo’s nephew at center…..

Reactions: bshirt73
That was an impressive staff whether people liked Barney or not. Considering they were forced to play Bo’s nephew at center…..
Yeah I thought at the time that they were average OL but dang I really wish we could be as good as they were then.

Reactions: bshirt73
Also, there are some recruits and potential recruits tied to him and his name.

ADVERTISEMENT