ADVERTISEMENT

Injury updates?

Riley said initial reports on Tre weren't as bad as he thought although still preliminary but sounded hopeful. Kalu, just hoping not a 'big' hammy pull

Obviously this may not indicate much, but they showed Trey standing on the sideline later, still in full uniform and everything. You would think if it was anything really serious they would have taken him off to get his knee fully wrapped and stuff.

I'm no doctor, but that is two games running that the knee has been an issue, worse this time. Wouldn't be surprised if some time out is needed. A shame because he's over 300 after two games. Hammy's are always unpredictable, but hopefully he got out when it had only gone tight or something.

Reactions: HuskerLLM
I'm no doctor, but that is two games running that the knee has been an issue, worse this time. Wouldn't be surprised if some time out is needed. A shame because he's over 300 after two games. Hammy's are always unpredictable, but hopefully he got out when it had only gone tight or something.
Wait, is it knee or hammy?

Obviously this may not indicate much, but they showed Trey standing on the sideline later, still in full uniform and everything. You would think if it was anything really serious they would have taken him off to get his knee fully wrapped and stuff.
I've actually seen it as the opposite. If it's bad there's nothing they can do about it. If it's a sprain then they get them off and ice it ASAP.

Reactions: anon_umk0ifu6vj6zi
Early spread has Huskers favored by less against NIU than they were against Ark State. Get ready for more uncomfort.

I am curious how Farniok graded out for the Oregon game by coach Cav.

If he graded out well, will they let Knevel rest another week or two and let Farniok continue to play? I hope so.

We need Kalu and Bryant. I hope they don't bring them back too soon (re-injure reasoning), but that they are both back by Wisconsin.

I am curious how Farniok graded out for the Oregon game by coach Cav.

If he graded out well, will they let Knevel rest another week or two and let Farniok continue to play? I hope so.

We need Kalu and Bryant. I hope they don't bring them back too soon (re-injure reasoning), but that they are both back by Wisconsin.
Farniok seemed to be holding up pretty well but his guy was collapsing the pocket on Lee on that last interception. I'm not sure if it was his guy that tipped that pass or not.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT