ADVERTISEMENT

Indifferent

Today was the first time in 3 years I felt indifferent about a loss. Numb to it. Anyone else feel the same way?

if i rewatched this game with no context, and you told me it has from the 2018 season, I’d believe it. Not much improvement in year 3.
I turned it off immediately, hopped in my car and put on the classical station. I was doing my best to put it out of my mind immediately because losses like this have a way of sticking with me for way too long

Today was the first time in 3 years I felt indifferent about a loss. Numb to it. Anyone else feel the same way?

if i rewatched this game with no context, and you told me it has from the 2018 season, I’d believe it. Not much improvement in year 3.
yes.. I get exactly what you mean. This season has felt that way. For some weird reason, I just make my comments here like usual (same crap) and then watch the next game on. Sometimes finding those games more interesting, even though I don't know the rosters or coaches.

I actually had forgotten it was Saturday and the game was on. Missed the first 2 series scrambling to get the cable tv company to add the BTN channel.

Absolutely. I really had high hopes for Frost and he has completely stomped it out for me. Never would have believed we would see this product in the third year of his coaching, recruiting, conditioning and training.

I wasn't indifferent, was upset, but now I think I've checked out on the season again. In 2019, it took until the second quarter of the Ohio State game for me to reach this point, and in 2018, I stayed interested the whole season, as there were actual signs of improvement. This year, there's just no reason to believe the team will suddenly miraculously stop shooting itself in the foot the way it's consistently done over the last several games.

I think I've been like this since the Riley era. I thought for sure Frost would turn it around quicker than this. Maybe he still will, but the losses no longer affect me in any way at all. Bring on basketball.

He won’t I’m afraid. The B10 pays a lot of money so teams in the league pay big bucks to get good coaches that play chess. We paid big bucks to get a bad one tat plays checkers I’m afraid. My faith in Frost is done.

I use to record the games and re-watch them late Saturday night. I guess I’ve lost interest. Haven’t even thought about doing it this year.

He’s not that good of a recruiter in my opinion. One of his biggest mistakes was thinking that he didn’t need an ace recruiter on his staff. Our talent level is still lacking at certain positions.

And the recruits he does bring in leave before they play a down. Or, rot away on the bench watching Wyatt Liewer running routes on third downs.

If I was any offensive player or recruit worth a salt I would run for the hills. Outside of QB, I don’t know why any other skill position player would want to play in this offense.

And the recruits he does bring in leave before they play a down. Or, rot away on the bench watching Wyatt Liewer running routes on third downs.

If I was any offensive player or recruit worth a salt I would run for the hills. Outside of QB, I don’t know why any other skill position player would want to play in this offense.

It sure isn’t the offense we envisioned when we hired him from UCF but he doesn’t have the talent either like he had there..

I'm just trying to reverse a spell the football gods casted on NU's football program that says qb's named martinez pass better then they run. it's been woe full experience

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT