ADVERTISEMENT

Indiana v Wyoming

ZaneHickey

Defensive Coordinator
Dec 3, 2004
I want to pluck my own eyeballs out. This is bad city league basketball.

You can tell Jeff Linder isn’t yet a power broker coach. The big name guys can scream and whine and piss their pants for 40 minutes, but he gets T’d up for THAT?

You can tell Jeff Linder isn’t yet a power broker coach. The big name guys can scream and whine and piss their pants for 40 minutes, but he gets T’d up for THAT?

He'd been complaining for awhile at that point. Not really sure why either. Game has been pretty even, a little too much flopping for my liking but both ways.

Haha. This is so funny watching Indiana flop all night. This is such crap acting shit. The ncaa should be embarrassed
Should have just been a play-on, but glad they reversed that Ike foul. IU player practically broke a broad jump record with that ridiculous belly flop.

If you like backing a guy down in the post for ten seconds, this game is for you.

Reactions: schuele
WYO can't rebound or do the basics very well. IN doesn't look much better. IN must have about 20 extra shots on WY.

I've never seen a team other than us drop the ball for no reason as much as Wyoming has tonight.

I've never seen a team other than us drop the ball for no reason as much as Wyoming has tonight.
Unbelievable. The entire team has hands of stone. Did anyone see the IN player knee Muldanado as the play was going the other way?

Indiana's other guys have been terrible though other than geronimo

Next up: 65-and-over league championship game. Half-court with an 8 foot hoop.

So you know a rec center with a player the quality of Jackson-Davis?
Jackson-Davis is a good player, I just don’t really find the 20-second backdown compelling to watch.

But sorry if I offended any relentless Big Ten butt-lickers out there.

• Haha
Reactions: BetterRed
Jackson-Davis is a good player, I just don’t really find the 20-second backdown compelling to watch.

But sorry if I offended any relentless Big Ten butt-lickers out there.
What’s your problem? You game plan to win the game. Indiana decided to ride with their star tonight.

You’re that guy that loves to hear himself talk, but doesn’t say anything worthwhile.

What’s your problem? You game plan to win the game. Indiana decided to ride with their star tonight.

You’re that guy that loves to hear himself talk, but doesn’t say anything worthwhile.
Relax, Nancy. I didn’t say Indiana didn’t deserve to win, I said the game was boring as Hell to watch. Seems to be the consensus here, but if you thought otherwise good for you. Some people also enjoy watching poker and the National Spelling Bee, but they’re not my thing either.

Relax, Nancy. I didn’t say Indiana didn’t deserve to win, I said the game was boring as Hell to watch. Seems to be the consensus here, but if you thought otherwise good for you. Some people also enjoy watching poker and the National Spelling Bee, but they’re not my thing either.
You have no idea what I thought of the game. I just think you exaggerated with your rec center comments.

Don’t get confused here and think I really care about your opinion. As I said, your’e that guy that thinks you’ve got something important to say, but never says anything.

Sorry if that hurts your feelings. But that’s your reality…..Nancy.

Yeah, no one is going to care if some fans consider your style of play boring as long you keep winning; style points are not awarded. You have to win to advance. A "boring" Sweet16 team is obviously preferrable to an entertaining Rd1 loser.

I went to bed at halftime … I had been having trouble sleeping and that game did the trick… did someone win!?😂

Reactions: OzzyLvr

They game planned to have everyone else suck except the star?
Indiana didn’t want to play that type of game, they just couldn’t hit shots, they missed countless layups and other shots inside. Wyoming goes maybe six deep, why would you game plan to play a slow down game? If Wyoming could rebound the basketball on the defensive end, they probably would have won the game.

Reactions: HuskerO
Indian has not hit shots all year.

But they have a really good player in Trace and he got his.

Happy for Woodson, the homeboy makes good his first year after a rough startup.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT