ADVERTISEMENT

Indiana hasn’t scored less than 31* points in a game this season

IMO last years 3-9 Indiana team would be 5-1 or 4-2 vs this years Indiana schedule. Obviously not winning by the scores they are currently.

Nebraska would be 3-3 most likely with last years team against the schedule this season with our turnover prone team.
Illinois, Rutgers, Minn, Iowa, Wisc, etc would all be undefeated with that schedule. Probably CU too. Again, I give them credit for the point totals. But they have played as weak of a power-5 schedule as you can play. We've played three teams I believe will be bowling this year and beat 2 of them and lost to the other in OT. None of their opponents thus far will be bowling.

Reactions: NorthWillRiseAgain
I think their offense is a good matchup for our defense. The 3-3--5 is in part designed to stop spread attacks. The question for me will be if we can get pressure on the QB and IF Gifford can hold up.
Yep. Gifford can't have a stinker against them. He was actually pretty good against RU, which was nice to see, as he has struggled this year. I think TW will have a good plan for them, just going to need a much better effort from the O. Need one of those games where we explode.

Yep. Gifford can't have a stinker against them. He was actually pretty good against RU, which was nice to see, as he has struggled this year. I think TW will have a good plan for them, just going to need a much better effort from the O. Need one of those games where we explode.
He had a really bad whiff in the first quarter that gave their RB the corner. He’s a good but not great player. He can’t make those kind of mistakes.

Reactions: leodisflowers
to piggyback, Northwestern was averaging 11.33 points per game against non-FCS opponents before dropping over double that on Indiana.

We should be able to put up at least 40 on them.
Have you seen our OC and his below average play calling? We will be lucky to score 28 again this season. I laugh.

Have you seen our OC and his below average play calling? We will be lucky to score 28 again this season. I laugh.
yeah, its honestly pretty disappointing at times.

however, a lot of the times I see the OL getting absolutely bullied so you have to wonder about the limitations that creates

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT