ADVERTISEMENT

Indiana’s new coach has recruiting figured out

Frostian levels of press conference cringe.

Comedy Central Mm GIF by Workaholics

It’s funny how some of these guys get to a bigger stage and end up looking completely crazy. Indiana knows how to pick them.
They really do get the nuts there, huh? It bothers me that guys like this want to be "above" answering the standard kind of questions. Kind of a Pelini answer really, like "what do you think?"

They really do get the nuts there, huh? It bothers me that guys like this want to be "above" answering the standard kind of questions. Kind of a Pelini answer really, like "what do you think?"
Yeah, very late era Pelini. Even Bo at the beginning seemed more reasonable and responsive than that.

I like his answer.

But, he is at Indiana...which is probably under 500 over the last 100 years. No kid in the area dreams of playing for Indiana.

Reactions: solarpanels
Good record at James Madison. Then again, the coach before him, Mike Houston, had two straight 14-win seasons and took the East Carolina job (where he is 10 games under .500 so far), so. . .hm.

Reactions: headcard
Good record at James Madison. Then again, the coach before him, Mike Houston, had two straight 14-win seasons and took the East Carolina job (where he is 10 games under .500 so far), so. . .hm.
He’s actually yet to rebuild anything. With that being said, he runs his mouth to much, so can’t wait for Walters to humble him.

Reactions: 9and4
This is the guy who in his intro presser just said “I hate Purdue!” “I hate Ohio state!”, right?

amazing

I am excited to see what he can do. He's done a great job in a short time frame with recruiting and I really think this is the best coach Indiana could've convinced to take the job. Smoke em if ya got em!

• Haha
Reactions: huntered
This is the guy who in his intro presser just said “I hate Purdue!” “I hate Ohio state!”, right?

amazing
Yes it is. lol more focused on losing to them than attempting to rebuild a football program with zero support.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT