ADVERTISEMENT

I'm Completely Embarrassed

As I posted, as humans we are not able to forgive all things. I was working in the Bellevue area when John Joubert mutilated and killed that boy. As it happened I had driven within a hundred yards or so of his body without knowing it. I had no feelings of forgiveness for that guy. I would have gladly flipped the switch on his chair.

Forgiving acts of that nature is beyond a mortal. Mickey’s act was horrible but it didn’t result in an irreversible result.
I'm not a big believer in "justice" and see it as pretty much pointless to have someone rotting in a jail cell if their behavior or situation can be improved. Mickey has had a positive impact on young men and that should be taken into account. I hope the more serious strangulation charge gets dropped, and sure, he may spend some time in jail, but he's not the type that needs to spend years in jail or is a danger to society imo. He needs to keep separated from his wife of course, but he also deserves to see his kids grow up in a somewhat normal manner.

Well… none of my family has been charged with felony domestic assault.
Support him if you want bro… it’s a free country

I’m not going to. Plus, none of us actually know him personally so who gives a crap if someone supports him or doesn’t?
I am neutral on this topic. Please cry, go nuts, get stupid and support whatever you damn well want lol.

bar-fight-bar-brawl.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT