ADVERTISEMENT

Illinois Prediction Thread

IF we can establish a solid running game early AND get pressure on Altmeyer, I like our chances here. The pessimistic side of me thinks Altmeyer has his best game of the season and Satterfield leans too much on the pass game. Illini 24 - Huskers 13

21--17 Huskers. I'm in Champaign now for the game. It's pretty windy. This place is also a dump. But then again, Illinois in general is.
Also I heard it’s raining at the moment but rain should end in another hour..
Game time temp 51..

21--17 Huskers. I'm in Champaign now for the game. It's pretty windy. This place is also a dump. But then again, Illinois in general is.
Nice. You’re a way better fan than me, I might just listen to DB on the radio. Would be interested in the environment and scene and the feel a little before game time if you have a few moments to share. GBR

I have to see us actually win a game like this before I can predict a win.

IU 23
NU 13

Hope to be eating crow tonight

The only prediction I feel comfortable making is that I am expecting this to be one of the quickest games of the season.

This game went about how I expected final score wise. Illinois is bad. Couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw O/U 22.5 total points for Illinois in the game. Went all in on the under.
Weren’t you the guy who thought illinois would be good preseason?

Also - where’s @Fighter of the Nightman? I told you your team would suck ass way back in July!

Weren’t you the guy who thought illinois would be good preseason?

Also - where’s @Fighter of the Nightman? I told you your team would suck ass way back in July!
I certainly didn’t expect them to be THIS bad. They may not win another game. It’s a good thing I didn’t have to bet this game in August. 😉

Hopefully, you bet the farm on that under 6.5 wins for Illinois.

I certainly didn’t expect them to be THIS bad. They may not win another game. It’s a good thing I didn’t have to bet this game in August. 😉

Hopefully, you bet the farm on that under 6.5 wins for Illinois.
No need

I just bet the farm against them weekly

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT