ADVERTISEMENT

If TA has big game at Miami...

SDhusker12

Walk On
Sep 6, 2015
Do people start to see him as a potential All Big Ten QB if he continues to have a good year?

Do people start to see him as a potential All Big Ten QB if he continues to have a good year?
All american potentials are having a hard time cracking the starting line up at some schools in the B!G; but he will be recognized and gets discussion on the BTN.

I already see him as such....just needs to keep improving and everything else will fall into place. Outplaying Conner Shaw when we play MSU would go a long way. Right now, however, it is Conner Shaw, Cardale Jones, and ........everybody else.

A lot of "Ifs" in your scenario. He had potential before the season started since he is on the Manning and Maxwell watch lists.

He could go off for 500 total yards with 5 touchdowns vs Miami, and it will be irrelevant in November. Performances in the league schedule will determine whether any Big Ten QB can overtake Connor Cook or Jones/Barret.

Reactions: nothingkevin
I already see him as such....just needs to keep improving and everything else will fall into place. Outplaying Conner Shaw when we play MSU would go a long way. Right now, however, it is Conner Shaw, Cardale Jones, and ........everybody else.

I think you mean Connor Cook (Shaw was the SC qb a few years back) but yes I agree. I think Cardale and cook for sure, but the rest is a crapshoot haha!

Reactions: Cornicator
You know what they say rrthusker...the favorite position at Nebraska is the backup qb haha!

True but after watching Fyfe it sure shouldn`t be.
The drop off from TA to our backups is quite dramatic for sure. For people wondering why we didn't run TA much during the first game..... I think it has to do with wanting him healthy for a full season.

Nothing against Fyfe, but if we wouldn't get far with him.

I think fyfe would be okay only in an EMERGENCY solely based on his intellect, but TA is far above Fyfe in every other way. Darlington and bush I think have the skill, but in another year maybe.

Short answer yes. He'll play as well as long as the O Line gives him adequate time though. I'm a little concerned how they'll do against a rugged schedule.

Reactions: jeans15
Yea and you have a thing for Janet Reno
tumblr_m6gtmg4YN11ro8ysbo1_400.gif

Back on topic, If Reno is coming I want TA as my wingman.
She's all his.

He might not be happy about it, but he's a team player.

Reactions: SDhusker12
Back on topic, If Reno is coming I want TA as my wingman.
She's all his.

He might not be happy about it, but he's a team player.
TA may be a team player, but you better convince him that you are the captain. He's no dummy and won't jump on THAT grenade unless you outrank him.Eek

Reactions: c2o
TA may be a team player, but you better convince him that you are the captain. He's no dummy and won't jump on THAT grenade unless you outrank him.Eek

This is a good point.
He might audible and I end up one on one on Reno.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT