ADVERTISEMENT

ibraham

I don't know man. Lots of faults with Minnie. Producing a 260 yard back against Iowa isn't one of them.

He is a great player, but like I said with a team full of 6th-year players and one of the best backs in CFB, they still manage 10 whopping points. PJ won't hesitate to tell you how great he is, but this Minnesota team was one of the most underachieving teams around.

After reading about the Illinois officiating issues, I went to check other box scores .... how in the hell were there 0 penalties called on either team in the Minny game? Were the refs just too lazy to make calls. I don't know if I've ever heard of a P5 game where neither team had a penalty called.
Probably due to the weather, they just wanted to get the F outta there.

Reactions: headcard
What a sad life you must live just putting down others.
Lol, your fan base needs a hard look in the mirror, all I ever hear from you turds when Nebraska’s glory years are brought up is endless dismissal of facts. You want to have a football discussion with facts, let’s do this, I’ll start, why would any Iowa fan come over here to gloat when your team hasn’t finished in the top 5 for 60 plus years???

Last edited:
Reactions: Husker Hambone
I actually had typed out that I look forward to watching a rematch with good Spencer. Just so we are clear, Michigan wasn’t an embarrassment like OSU so let’s not put them on the same level.

And no, you wouldn’t be pissed about winning the division. I don’t believe you.
Iowa scored a garbage TD at the end, the Michigan game wasn’t very close.

Reactions: IowaTaterHead
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT