ADVERTISEMENT

I want to see Notre Dame win.

Irish are playing their butts off, I hope they knock Kentucky off as well.

I'm really impressed with the Irish's offense and enjoy watching it. That's a pro-style offense with nice spacing. They're able to get enough spacing to get their guys in the corner, and they pick and roll nicely too. Also love this Augusta kid, or however you spell his name. He's got some game.

Offensive efficiency! Wow. They've had an incredible amount of time in this game without a turnover. I rarely root for a Domer team, but hope as hell they pull this off.

Oh and I want to see Ashley Judd cry!!!!

This post was edited on 3/28 9:40 PM by newAD

Originally posted by newAD:
Offensive efficiency! Wow. They've had an incredible amount of time in this game without a turnover. I rarely root for a Domer team, but hope as hell they pull this off. Oh and I want to see Ashley Judd cry!!!!

This post was edited on 3/28 9:40 PM by newAD

I prefer to just not see her at all.

Me too but then we will never ever hear the end of it from the Irish fans.

Not sure Duke is a lock Gonzaga did though have an easier bracket. Also, this old man thinks Ashley Judd is good to look at laughing or crying

ND was 10-13 from the FT line - but all three misses were in crunch time. They went 1 for 2 on three straight trips to the line with under 4-5 minutes left to play. They needed to double down on Towns late as well rather than essentially conceding baskets.

So close

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT