ADVERTISEMENT

I try not to say much during a game but this last quarter and a half

Redondo

Sophomore
Oct 7, 2012
has been a crap show. And, yes, coaching is questionable and Vedral should play. disagree all you want, but I'd rather see a power I than this crap and the defense seems typical of chinander. and the ball on the 3 yard line and you can't get 3 yards in 3 plays?

has been a crap show. And, yes, coaching is questionable and Vedral should play. disagree all you want, but I'd rather see a power I than this crap and the defense seems typical of chinander. and the ball on the 3 yard line and you can't get 3 yards in 3 plays?

Imagine if our whole team wasn’t out

I still don’t like our chances and think both teams kinda .. ehhh lol

Vedral is hurt. Not sure if he OR McCaffrey are near 100% or not. One rumor was that Bunch was in next if AM goes down.

way more missed tackles than points
Tackling was HORRIBLE in that last drive. BOTH of those guys DOVE low on that TE and didn't get him wrapped up. No excuses for that. That wasn't athleticism that was just an unwillingness to hit a guy in his midsection and wrap up.

Last edited:
Tackling was HORRIBLE in that last game. BOTH of those guys DOVE low on that TE and didn't get him wrapped up. No excuses for that. That wasn't athleticism that was just an unwillingness to hit a guy in his midsection and wrap up.

spot on. Tackling is a mentality. These kids quit

spot on. Tackling is a mentality. These kids quit
yes, I have seen so many of these guys putting their heads down hoping to make a tackle instead of heads up wanting to make the tackle, except Domann

way more missed tackles than points

This shit looks more like two 60 year old drunks wrestling outside the bar at 2 am over who was the better football player in 1978 than it does a big ten game ...

Anthrop and Hopkins drop about 100 times more passes than our 223 freshmen skill players combined

yes, I have seen so many of these guys putting their heads down hoping to make a tackle instead of heads up wanting to make the tackle, except Domann
and that seems to be the difference between the last 2 oponants and Nebraska

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT