ADVERTISEMENT

I still want Fleck

Bruce1981

Junior
Nov 7, 2012
I don't care what others think

But at this point I would take Bielima or Dino Babers. We need a coach to come in and overhaul these lines as soon as they possibly can and all 3 would do that. I don't care if people think he's a douche like Fleck or Bielema. We also cannot continue to allow opponents to absolutely dominate us in Time of Possesion. Even with Palmer it costs us. Our program should be determined to have some kind of successful ground game. I haven't heard from MJ his vision in that

Bielema is intriguing. Fleck got his butt handed to him today. Love the emphasis Bielema places in the trenches. After the start minnesota had, the last two games have really shown how one dimensional minnesota is. Make Morgan beat you and you’ve got the victory. He can’t do it.

I would take Bielema over Fleck any day. And I don’t like either of those guys.

I don't care what others think

But at this point I would take Bielima or Dino Babers. We need a coach to come in and overhaul these lines as soon as they possibly can and all 3 would do that. I don't care if people think he's a douche like Fleck or Bielema. We also cannot continue to allow opponents to absolutely dominate us in Time of Possesion. Even with Palmer it costs us. Our program should be determined to have some kind of successful ground game. I haven't heard from MJ his vision in that
Move to Minnesota then!!

Move to Minnesota then!!
If I moved it would be to Estes Park or Fredericksburg, Texas.

No opinion on Bielema or Babers or you going to act a child because I am stating the obvious that spread pass will never work in Lincoln?

I guess you were super impressed by his team getting manhandled today.

Fleck is a ****ing loser. His team put up a worse effort than us against Purdue. He has a roster full of 6th year players and can’t beat anyone with a pulse. And is also a weirdo creep. I don’t care what anyone says he is an average coach at best that has done zero to be considered for a job like Nebraska.

No opinion on Bielema or Babers or you going to act a child because I am stating the obvious that spread pass will never work in Lincoln?
Why won't it?
Explain in detail please...

Reactions: JOHNNY N

We scored 37 points on the road and lost. We need a better defense more than we need a better offense.

Bielema is intriguing. Fleck got his butt handed to him today. Love the emphasis Bielema places in the trenches. After the start minnesota had, the last two games have really shown how one dimensional minnesota is. Make Morgan beat you and you’ve got the victory. He can’t do it.

Thought Morgan got injured in this game and is out.

It's kinda funny how 5 weeks ago this place was jumping in the urban or bust train. Now the posts range from settling for Fleck or Bielema to proclaiming the program is dead if MJ gets the nod.

Reactions: leodisflowers
It's kinda funny how 5 weeks ago this place was jumping in the urban or bust train. Now the posts range from settling for Fleck or Bielema to proclaiming the program is dead if MJ gets the nod.
I'd take Urban just realize it's unrealistic either side wants that relationship

I wouldn’t consider Bielema setting. Fleck is definitely settling and I wouldn’t think he is on the radar.

Bielemabeachbody.jpg
middle-aged-beavis-butt-head-supermarket-brawl.jpg

I don’t think his call girl wife would like Lincoln. Can’t wait until we beat Illinois so people come off of him. I’ve herd a lot of bad things about him during his time in Fayetteville.
once you go pig, you are tainted. Just like Hawkeye

Last edited:
middle-aged-beavis-butt-head-supermarket-brawl.jpg

I don’t think his call girl wife would like Lincoln. Can’t wait until we beat Illinois so people come off of him. I’ve herd a lot of bad things about him during his time in Fayetteville.
Your unbiased opinion has won me over. Would be a nice win, but I expect them to physically maul our pillowy soft defense.

Can you imagine the reaction on this board if Trev hires MJ and then MJ retains Whipple.

Might be worth it for the entertainment value.
alot have screamed for pass happy, I'm not sure beside whipple you can get more pass happy, leach is taken

Almost sounds like you want that. Don’t cut off your nose to spite your face

Pretty interesting how many of the same posters openly rooting for the team to fail while Frost was coach, because he needed fired, are still openly rooting for the team to fail, after he’s been fired and long gone.

Reactions: Yantzeee
Pretty interesting how many of the same posters openly rooting for the team to fail while Frost was coach, because he needed fired, are still openly rooting for the team to fail, after he’s been fired and long gone.
Examples of rooting for the team to fail? Predicting/expecting it is quite different than rooting for it.

Examples of rooting for the team to fail? Predicting/expecting it is quite different than rooting for it.

I am confident the poster I was referring to very much wants this team to lose. He doesn’t hide it. There are also posters who want us to lose because they don’t think MJ should be the HC. The examples are everywhere if you want to look. I can understand not wanting the interim to get the gig or wanting the HC to be fired, I will NEVER understand wanting to see Nebraska lose.

Reactions: jteten

The rub is that I don’t think Bret recruited any of his O line. I don’t think he’ll sustain success at Illinois. JMO

The rub is that I don’t think Bret recruited any of his O line. I don’t think he’ll sustain success at Illinois. JMO
His sustained success at Wisky is enough proof for me. Didn’t succeed at a high level in Arkansas, but the list of coches that can’t compete in the SEC is quite long. Went to a bowl game 3/5 years. Could’ve been worse….

Reactions: moralvictories
His sustained success at Wisky is enough proof for me. Didn’t succeed at a high level in Arkansas, but the list of coches that can’t compete in the SEC is quite long. Went to a bowl game 3/5 years. Could’ve been worse….
He was just plain bad at Arkansas. I’ll reserve judgement on Bielema.

He was just plain bad at Arkansas. I’ll reserve judgement on Bielema.
His character is extremely questionable. He went 3 years without getting another HC job because no one was going to pay more than his Arkansas contract so it just wasn’t worth it to him to do the work as HC and not earn any more money for it. I’m not going to fault the guy for that on a personal level but on a professional level, you’ve got to have insane passion to be a head coach here. What he did those 3 years makes me question his desire

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT