ADVERTISEMENT

I Predict…

And then gratuitously butt fvcked by 50?
ouch
50cent-lol.gif

The only prediction that will come true is a loss to Ohio State. Really just would like to get through this week as quickly as possible and won’t pay attention to what is said in press conferences.

We don’t have enough talent to match up and don’t have enough players with the will to stay in the game. Keeping the score within a few Touchdowns is the best we can hope for. Would be a good week to work on the running game to try and shorten the game.

The only prediction that will come true is a loss to Ohio State. Really just would like to get through this week as quickly as possible and won’t pay attention to what is said in press conferences.

We don’t have enough talent to match up and don’t have enough players with the will to stay in the game. Keeping the score within a few Touchdowns is the best we can hope for. Would be a good week to work on the running game to try and shorten the game.
Shorten the game

And then gratuitously butt fvcked by 50? Probably…
Day won't offer lube. He's gonna crush the shit out of Nebraska and then tell Rhule to suck after the game. It will be another post game PC with Rhule saying point the finger at me.

I know but not much choice here. If we try and get in a shootout it’s going to get really ugly. RBs can’t be dancing around in the backfield. Pick a hole and get downhill.
I agree, but them staying committed to that feels unlikely. Need to play closer to the game plans last season with more RB and short passes rather than QB runs.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT