ADVERTISEMENT

I mentioned last year Frost wasn't a slam dunk

Really, no one shows up. UCF does not have corporations buying tickets to save sell outs, but come on.

1200px-Spectrum_Stadium_-_2017_AAC_Championship_Game.jpg
To be fair you selling out would fill half our stadium

Reactions: timnsun
Really, no one shows up. UCF does not have corporations buying tickets to save sell outs, but come on.

1200px-Spectrum_Stadium_-_2017_AAC_Championship_Game.jpg

You really got to be stupid if you think it’s corporations saving the Huskers sell out streak. I don’t think we’d ever see this streak end, not in the next 5-10 years. There are just way to many hard core Husker fans out there (even in Florida), hell even if we go 0-12 this year...we’d still sell the stadium out. Just accept it.

Wait, you UCF fans are just pathetic and can’t move on. Frost made your team and put you guys up there as a top 25 team and you guys just can’t thank him and wish him the best. Instead your obsessed and troll there fans. Ridiculous if you ask me. Frost is from Nebraska, played for the Huskers and has always been a Husker. He was always going to come home, it was just a matter of how long and when.

You really got to be stupid if you think it’s corporations saving the Huskers sell out streak. I don’t think we’d ever see this streak end, not in the next 5-10 years. There are just way to many hard core Husker fans out there (even in Florida), hell even if we go 0-12 this year...we’d still sell the stadium out. Just accept it.

Wait, you UCF fans are just pathetic and can’t move on. Frost made your team and put you guys up there as a top 25 team and you guys just can’t thank him and wish him the best. Instead your obsessed and troll there fans. Ridiculous if you ask me. Frost is from Nebraska, played for the Huskers and has always been a Husker. He was always going to come home, it was just a matter of how long and when.
I only mentioned it , the Corp helping the sell out streak because it was commented on this forum. I have no idea who buys the seats.

No one at UCF thought that UCF was SF last stop in coaching. You are putting words in my mouth, as I have never said that, but thanks for the education, I had no idea that SF played there. "Sarcasm"

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT