ADVERTISEMENT

I like this board now.....

GrayHawk1957

Aug 15, 2015
In years past, it was more like SIGNAL, the popular magazine in facist Germany during the 1930's up to 1945. Or PRAVDA, the Soviet publication during the Cold War. Speak the party line, no deviations....or else.
My goodness, you have entered the free-speach, tell-it-like-it is (in your opinion) society that all Americans love. Here you can relate to CURRENT EVENTS as they happen, and comment on it. I'm very proud of you. I can't say I speak for all, or even a majority, but the fact that we are free to give our own opinions about the state of things is refreshing. Thank-you, Mods!

In years past, it was more like SIGNAL, the popular magazine in facist Germany during the 1930's up to 1945. Or PRAVDA, the Soviet publication during the Cold War. Speak the party line, no deviations....or else.
My goodness, you have entered the free-speach, tell-it-like-it is (in your opinion) society that all Americans love. Here you can relate to CURRENT EVENTS as they happen, and comment on it. I'm very proud of you. I can't say I speak for all, or even a majority, but the fact that we are free to give our own opinions about the state of things is refreshing. Thank-you, Mods!

That's why I'm here.

There are two kinds of people. Those who can think for themselves and have their own opinion... and those who want to be told what to think.

This place is for those who can think for themselves and have their own opinion.

That's why I'm here.

There are two kinds of people. Those who can think for themselves and have their own opinion... and those who want to be told what to think.

This place is for those who can think for themselves and have their own opinion.

LOL you need to read more of this board.

Been here 15 years. The only change is far less trolls allowed to waste our time.

That's why I'm here.

Having an opinion has nothing to do with being smart. And thinking for ones self only means they think, not necessarily in a correct way. There are a lot of opinions on this board coming from people I would not want coaching my kids little league team.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT