ADVERTISEMENT

I know you guys are sold on Frost but Nebraska

No they don’t. This has been their only decent season and they will still end up with a record like we had last year and every year under Pelini (best case for them).
In Matt Campbell’s 2nd year using Rhoads recruits (that was one of Rhoads downfalls - recruiting), he has taken a program of nothing up to our new pathetic standard. Campbell is recruiting well and when he gets his own players in, I would bet they will make another jump.

The last 3 coaches Nebraska has hired have been shit! This program is simply 1 good head coach away from being a top 10 program again period! For people to think we are dead and never to return are idiots.

In Matt Campbell’s 2nd year using Rhoads recruits (that was one of Rhoads downfalls - recruiting), he has taken a program of nothing up to our new pathetic standard. Campbell is recruiting well and when he gets his own players in, I would bet they will make another jump.
Yes Campbell is a great young coach and that’s why he should be considered at a place like Nebraska. Where he can win big. Recruits are still much more drawn to Nebraska than a place like ISU, even if they are competing and have a good coach.

He is from Lincoln basically the same age as myself..
If he is the choice then Moos really screwed up or nobody wants the Nebraska Job because he would be down Moos list...

Everyone bitches about getting beat by Colorado in 2001 well quess who was the defensive coordinator at Nebraska that year...:rolleyes:
I wouldn’t want him as DC, but he’s a great head coach and his teams are tough as nails. While we have been in reverse for the last 15 years, he has been headed in the opposite direction. It’s called growth.

To me, the much touted “Nebraska Football” has nothing to do with run vs. pass ratio, but everything to do with lines that knock people down — and that’s Bohl ball. I’m sick of watching our o linemen on their backs.

Last edited:
Reactions: scarletred
I'd definitely take Frost over him, but certainly a good backup option.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT