ADVERTISEMENT

I hope the rumored of assistant possibilities are true

A

anon_umk0ifu6vj6zi

And we pry open the wallet all the way. No lame-ass complaining about the difference from the last staff. If they are gonna do it, push the whole pile of chips in.
Because if the chosen one can't do it, who can.

And we pry open the wallet all the way. No lame-ass complaining about the difference from the last staff. If they are gonna do it, push the whole pile of chips in.

What are you hearing?

Spill it!

Reactions: headcard
This guy knows nothing just fishing to get a rise out of people
Well, how bout this. I heard whispers about Saban losing someone to Scotts supposed staff. How's that for a "rumor". And if you paused with your butthurt for a bit, you would know there was chatter from this person about the Philly meeting.
This is exactly why people don't share stuff here. Because of idiots like you.

She can hang out with Frost wife then.

Dude, wife can cruise to Orlando house after bowl game until Spring game.

Or head to Arizona.

Either way, $2-3mil more a year than UCF

That is where I was wrong, for sure...

Stfu. Where was it a complaint? I am all N unless they somehow hire Bielema. And happy they are spending money. Seems you are the bitter bitch looking for negatives, as always.
Too late, electric slide. People here know your schitck. You’re stuck whining pelini,Cotton, the god Osborne, tradition. You’re exposed pal. Save the attempt to appear rational. Nobody’s buying it.

Well, how bout this. I heard whispers about Saban losing someone to Scotts supposed staff. How's that for a "rumor". And if you paused with your butthurt for a bit, you would know there was chatter from this person about the Philly meeting.
This is exactly why people don't share stuff here. Because of idiots like you.
People share stuff all the time here but if you are some insider with great information it would be a miracle

Too late, electric slide. People here know your schitck. You’re stuck whining pelini,Cotton, the god Osborne, tradition. You’re exposed pal. Save the attempt to appear rational. Nobody’s buying it.
Where in the hell did you get that from what I posted? For goodness sakes, get off my nuts. You have completely lost it, and need to seek help.

Fine. Heard Lupoi and Ansley, from the same guy that told me about Philly. Now you can call me out in a few weeks if it isn't true, or you can keep insulting and bitching like normal.
Now, back to your knuckle dragging, simpletons.
How could we steal either? Would one be getting the DC title?

Some SEC possibilities. And it is nice to hear the focus will be on big-time players, not just 3 stars and walk ons.

Let’s hope so. SF has only signed one 4* each year recruiting in Flo. Hope his roots in Neb produce more.

How could be steal either? Would one be getting the DC?
carter__what_the_hell_did_you_just_say__by_mrangrydog-d8zb1hm.jpg

Reactions: scarletred
Where in the hell did you get that from what I posted? For goodness sakes, get off my nuts. You have completely lost it, and need to seek help.
You’ve not missed a chance to bitch about the prospects of Alberts, Rimington, walk ons, TO meddling, Moos screwIng all pooches available, you name it- but having been shown definably wrong on all such counts, tonight’s it’s your undying and seemingly honest concerns about assistant coach pay.

Again, nobody is buying your negativity. Just for gods sake stop it.

You’ve not missed a chance to bitch about the prospects of Alberts, Rimington, walk ons, TO meddling, Moos screwIng all pooches available, you name it- but having been shown definably wrong on all such counts, tonight’s it’s your undying and seemingly honest concerns about assistant coach pay.

Again, nobody is buying your negativity. Just for gods sake stop it.
Do you need help? Maybe call a family member before you get any more confused and hurt yourself.
But most importantly, try and get yourself help

You can be sure that if Frost is the head coach he will only hire people that he is familiar with and already has a connection. Don't look for any splash hires just because of they are big names (eg. like Diaco under Riley). Frost knows chemistry and teamwork on his staff is the most critical thing and NOT individual star power.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT