ADVERTISEMENT

I haven't seen this many "ORs"

Likely a ton of “ORs” all across America.

Can’t let a kid know he’s 4th string and give him a reason to leave when you can say he’s an “OR” in the 4th spot but an “OR” that connected to the 1st teamer.
I can see Iowa fans among those claiming to be in the "OR" category as well. lol

I predict a revolving door of similar, boring running backs until they one by one go down with injury. Prove me wrong huskers. Please. The only one who stood out recently was that dude whose name had an A in it, got hurt and bolted. No I am not looking it up.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: BleedRed78
I predict a revolving door of similar, boring running backs until they one by one go down wirh injury. Prove me wrong huskers. Please. The only one who stood out recently was that dude whose name had an A in it, got hurt and bolted. No I am not looking it up.
Wow. Dark.

I predict a revolving door of similar, boring running backs until they one by one go down with injury. Prove me wrong huskers. Please. The only one who stood out recently was that dude whose name had an A in it, got hurt and bolted. No I am not looking it up.
Yeah, he’s pretty successful on another team, last year. No im not telling you…

since I went to a crew meet.

Is it a good thing or a bad thing that none of our top 4 RBs has separated himself?

Bunch of "guys". All solid but no true difference makers. Only good thing is the drop off won't be far from any of them. I'm not even sure it matters.

Holla

my guess is emitt stands out, doesn't get hurt, and put on some pound of muscle that will help him break bigger runs..plus if you hear him talk he sounds pretty smart, kinda reminds me of a mix between frazier and the jet

Bunch of "guys". All solid but no true difference makers. Only good thing is the drop off won't be far from any of them. I'm not even sure it matters.

Holla
I had somebody tell me a few weeks ago that Dowdell wouldn't be in the rotation. Rhule just said the he planned on playing the 4 top RBs. Get em all reps in this game so they're all ready for the leg twisting dirty low hitting sCUmbags coming to town next week.

since I went to a crew meet.

Is it a good thing or a bad thing that none of our top 4 RBs has separated himself?
We've all seen this coming. It's unlikely we have a special RB. 4 ordinary guys until we prove them wrong.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT