ADVERTISEMENT

I have failed

sthusker

Redshirt Freshman
Sep 1, 2008
My daughter is college is bringing home her boy friend this weekend and he is a Wyoming fan. Which i dont dislike the cowboys but he starts giving me crap about Nebraska losing last weekend. So not really watching or keep up with Wyoming I check out how they have been doing and they are 1-7 this year. with loses to Aap st North Dakota lone win is against Nevada . (no seriously it should be a good weekend lots of respect for the young man) of course I well make him sleep in the Husker room RollingLaugh

I have you beat. Four years ago, mine brought home a Hawkeye fan. Married now and I have to endure their undefeated season vs our 3-5. Oh the horror. (great guy and doesn't give me grief)

Reactions: sthusker
Hawkeye ???? yea that beats mine lol its great he is a good guy best thing you can hope for for your daughters

My daughter is college is bringing home her boy friend this weekend and he is a Wyoming fan. Which i dont dislike the cowboys but he starts giving me crap about Nebraska losing last weekend. So not really watching or keep up with Wyoming I check out how they have been doing and they are 1-7 this year. with loses to Aap st North Dakota lone win is against Nevada . (no seriously it should be a good weekend lots of respect for the young man) of course I well make him sleep in the Husker room RollingLaugh

Ask him how many times Wyoming has beaten Nebraska?

QUOTE="sparky62, post: 1065695, member: 2492"]Try having a family member who is a BolieverEek[/QUOTE]

Is he a ditch digger too? Hide the shovels. Laughing

kid-hit-in-head-with-shovel-o.gif

I have failed more.
My son wants his room repainted. It is Red on the bottom and white on top.
He also wants the Nebraska stuff out, he even wants the Husker beanie baby's off of his shelves.

If he wants his room redone, he gonna have to do it himself or get Mom to do it.

GBR

Last edited:
I have failed more.
He also wants the Nebraska stuff out, he even wants the Husker beanie baby's off of his shelves.

If he wants his room redone, he gonna have to do it himself or get Mom to do it.

GBR

Thanks for the laugh, bro

I have failed more.

GBR

So awesome in so many ways.......

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT