ADVERTISEMENT

I Hate the Aaron Rodgers trade !!!

Aaron Rogers is 39 years old.
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: HBK4life
He's also just a year or two removed from back-to-back MVP seasons. He also sat for 3 years behind Favre not taking any shots that most young QB's take. He had a broken thumb last season after the Giants game in London. Lost his go to best WR in the NFL. You can try to run him down all you want but the truth is he's the best QB in Jets history without even taken one snap yet. Let that sink in.
I'd rather have a couple of 23 year old 320 pound road graders and a 220 pound running back who can take advantage of that kind of o-line.

Don’t be so sure about a Mars mission. 😉. I know one of the guys who helped design the crew capsule for a manned Mars mission. It’s planned.
That means NOTHING. Nobody understands the logistics nightmare this is. How many spare parts can they take?

Who will want freeze dried food for two years? Not being able to go out for fresh air? NO ONE WILL WANT TO GO!

And most of all, there is no reason to go to Mars.

• Haha
Reactions: BleedRed78
That means NOTHING. Nobody understands the logistics nightmare this is. How many spare parts can they take?

Who will want freeze dried food for two years? Not being able to go out for fresh air? NO ONE WILL WANT TO GO!

Astronauts are different cats. There will be a line of them wanting to be the first person to Mars. You’re voicing similar things to what people said about going to the moon.

Astronauts are different cats. There will be a line of them wanting to be the first person to Mars. You’re voicing similar things to what people said about going to the moon.
A moon mission is only 7-8 days. A Mars mission is about 2 years. Big difference. No need to go to either.

Here's your chance to tell us why we need to go. ???

there's one really good reason to go: it will significantly increase man's likelihood of existing when the inevitable ELE occurs on Earth once again

multi-planetary species >>>> uni-planetary species

Tom Brady invited players to live with him in order to win. Rodgers refused to spend off-season time with Packers rookies beyond what was required. Some people care about winning. Some people care about tripping their balls off.
Tom Brady couldn’t keep his family together but at least the rookies had somewhere to live

there's one really good reason to go: it will significantly increase man's likelihood of existing when the inevitable ELE occurs on Earth once again

multi-planetary species >>>> uni-planetary species
There is no breathable air and no water. The radiation is a killer. The soil is not usable.

There will be no ELE.

• Haha
Reactions: king_kong_
There is no breathable air and no water. The radiation is a killer. The soil is not usable.

There will be no ELE.
not yet.

but there once was. and those can be cultivated once again.

as for your last sentence - God willing not in our lifetime or our children's or our children's children's, but it's a mathematical certainty that there indeed will be

A moon mission is only 7-8 days. A Mars mission is about 2 years. Big difference. No need to go to either.

Here's your chance to tell us why we need to go. ???
The desire to explore our universe I guess. Survival of the species via interplanetary flight to distant planets maybe. We’ve learned a lot about surviving in space. Colonizing the moon and mining asteroids etc are some of the shorter term ideas. It’s above my pay grade but there is also a HUGE need to continue NASA’s mission for national defense purposes.

not yet.

but there once was. and those can be cultivated once again.

as for your last sentence - God willing not in our lifetime or our children's or our children's children's, but it's a mathematical certainty that there indeed will be
Stephen Hawking was right - we need to get off this planet. Not looking good at this point.

Current projections predict that humans will develop warp drive on April 5th 2063. Zefram Cochrane's warp ship will attract the attention of a Vulcan science ship and a new era for humanity will begin.

Sorry I'm a dork I couldn't resist.

Backup a little. Who banged who's mom?
Maybe I wrote it looking funny. Zach Wilson banged his moms best friend and was a legend for about ten minutes. Then he started playing and looking worse than Tim Tebow and also throwing his team under the bus every week. Suddenly all his cool factor was gone. I have read stories that his teammates hate his guts. Then again, I have read the same thing about Rodgers.

Maybe I wrote it looking funny. Zach Wilson banged his moms best friend and was a legend for about ten minutes. Then he started playing and looking worse than Tim Tebow and also throwing his team under the bus every week. Suddenly all his cool factor was gone. I have read stories that his teammates hate his guts. Then again, I have read the same thing about Rodgers.
Hopefully his friends mom was hotter than my friend's mom's growing up.

• Haha
Reactions: BigRedTed
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT