ADVERTISEMENT

I had no idea track and field was such a contact sport....YIKES.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would probably be a halftime special during the final 4.
By the way, I used forum "mainstays" like yourself, mgbreis, JOHNNY, Scarlet, WHSC and Oldschool as my "test subjects" in this and other threads.

I was interested in how bad I'd get cracked or challenged with some of the RIDICULOUS responses I gave in Post 30, 32, 37 and a few others. I did actually believe what I wrote on Post 34, and 45.

I gotta be honest, I got a couple of "Likes,", so I'm now questioning a couple of the posters I thought I had an idea about.

In closing on this post, "April Fools." Still retired, with too much time on my hands.

By the way, I used forum "mainstays" like yourself, mgbreis, JOHNNY, Scarlet, WHSC and Oldschool as my "test subjects" in this and other threads.

I was interested in how bad I'd get cracked or challenged with some of the RIDICULOUS responses I gave in Post 30, 32, 37 and a few others. I did actually believe what I wrote on Post 34, and 45.

I gotta be honest, I got a couple of "Likes,", so I'm now questioning a couple of the posters I thought I had an idea about.

In closing on this post, "April Fools." Still retired, with too much time on my hands.
Way too much time 🤣

Reactions: itseasyas1-2-3
Wait, so the guy that threw the punch wasn't even in the race? Yikes!
If true why did the kid in black race to the finish line? It's not like he was gonna fool the track officials and spectators that he had been in the race from the start.

After Jada finished banging Chris Rock behind the bleachers she came out and gave everyone the ol' stink eye.

Mighty Lists: 10 kids giving the stink eye

Reactions: itseasyas1-2-3

You keepin' a secret list for posterity? 😂

It's obvious the white dude started the events that followed. It isn't right for that kid to "shove" the other kid out of the road, I don't blame the black dude for cracking him, he just should have done it after the race ended.
Please be an April Harris’ joke post

It seemed obvious to me you were up to some idiotic nonsense so I left it alone.

So the guy who threw the punch wasn't actually in the race, but was mad that he was asked to move from standing on the track and was retaliating for being shoved by the guy he punched. Like, "I know my rights and I can stand on this track if I want to!" The white kid declined to press charges.

Give the kid 30 days in county. Should be enough time to think it over.
I blame Will Smith.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT