ADVERTISEMENT

Huskers offer 2018 dual threat qb

Dennis Rodman actually graduated? Eek

He was 5'6" in HS and at age 19 he was 5'9" according to what I could find so you are correct sir.
Thank you; I read it a long time ago. Here is a true story; Dennis had already worn a dress. I was with a good friend who was concerned that her 23 year old daughter ( drop dead gorgeous ), was in Miami with a friend and she could not reach her after a concert they had gone too - It was late , but I convinced her to try again. She reached her in the limo of the country star who was the concert attraction. She whispered to me ( near panic ) as she talked to her daughter and maintained enough composure to tell her to have a good time and for her and her friend to be cautious. Her daughter said not to worry as they were hanging up; because "Dennis " was looking after them. My friend looked at me as she hung up: " I don't know if I should feel better or not " - the Dennis who was looking after the two naive mid-west girls : Dennis Rodman; guess he could be quite the gentleman. GBR

What I see is a 6'2" QB that has the appearance of being about 6'5" on video. Is that because he is taller than listed or because the games on film he is playing against smallish dudes
We may miss out on noticing wingspan and other physical differences in football; that are constantly discussed in basketball. Something like that, can give the effect of additional size and leverage. I have an x; whose legs and arms go on forever. Smaller torso, but she is pretty tall and can stand and reach things that people of similar height have to jump for. Qb recruit Gebbia seems to have some of this trait. GBR

We may miss out on noticing wingspan and other physical differences in football; that are constantly discussed in basketball. Something like that, can give the effect of additional size and leverage. I have an x; whose legs and arms go on forever. Smaller torso, but she is pretty tall and can stand and reach things that people of similar height have to jump for. Qb recruit Gebbia seems to have some of this trait. GBR

My comment had nothing to do with that but those are valid points.

My comment was more about the film and this guy appearing taller than almost everyone else on the field while listed at 6'2" and 205 lbs. So I asked is that because he is taller than 6'2" or is the competition smallish.

My comment had nothing to do with that but those are valid points.

My comment was more about the film and this guy appearing taller than almost everyone else on the field while listed at 6'2" and 205 lbs. So I asked is that because he is taller than 6'2" or is the competition smallish.
I understand that, it was clear. I really enjoy your posts; so if I have something related, I often tag on. GBR

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT