ADVERTISEMENT

Husker Volleyball vs Penn St

We had her until it went sideways with Haggarty's older sister.

UW swept Arizona. I believe this will be 4th time in last 5 yrs these two play each other.

UW swept Arizona. I believe this will be 4th time in last 5 yrs these two play each other.

Washington will be rested after a sweep.

Her sister put on a ton of weight and didn't play much at all her final year. Not sure what all happened, but the huskers sure could use little sister.

UW will be tough but my buddy who's daughter played and graduated last year said Neb should take care of biz. Get rest and let's roll girls!!

They blew a match pt at 24-22 and lost 24-26. Neb blew 5-6 pt leads in first 3 sets. Both good matches

Creighton in final vs Tex, beat Mich in 5. Neb/Creighton in semi's is a slight possibility. That would be awesome if it happens and even better if it were in Omaha

Reactions: Hoosker Du
I guess better than sleeping through the match and commenting on it 2 days after the fact, Mr. Van Winkle.
Just saying you shouldn't comment on volleyball because you don't know what you're talking about. No need to apologize, I'm you've slept through many lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT