ADVERTISEMENT

Husker Volleyball vs Penn St

This doesn't surprise me at all. This game scared the heck out of me. The Huskers haven't been playing great and PSU is talented as anyone in the country. Couple that with the fact that Rose is one of the best coaches in the country and dangerous in a one game scenario. Hope we can hold on to the third and get the next two.

Reactions: TFrazier
This doesn't surprise me at all. This game scared the heck out of me. The Huskers haven't been playing great and PSU is talented as anyone in the country. Couple that with the fact that Rose is one of the best coaches in the country and dangerous in a one game scenario. Hope we can hold on to the third and get the next two.
Anyone that dismisses a Penn State volleyball team coached by Coach Rose and all of that talent doesn't know volleyball. Winking

Anyone that dismisses a Penn State volleyball team coached by Coach Rose and all of that talent doesn't know volleyball. Winking

I always find it interesting how he just sits there the entire game taking notes, never seems to stand up or say much. You don't see that from many great coaches these days in any sport.

Tied at 22. Timeout Huskers late runs by Penn St. up Three in all three sets late and having trouble closing them out.

Um....they lost to Colorado and North Carolina, and were swept by 3 or 4 teams this year.

Wow what a match so far. I don't understand how this sport isn't more popular nationally. It's a shame that it's relegated to 11am on ESPNU.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT