Husker-Hawkeyes post your best pics here...

Hawks!!!

Sep 21, 2013
Hayden "I never won a national title" Fry.. Nice.
Yes, because any coach that never won a natty sucks by definition.

That would include Bo Schembechler, Bill Snyder, Frank Beamer, and any number of other greats, including Tom Osborne for his first 20+ years on the job.

spartanhusker

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
May 29, 2001
and the skin becomes thin...face it, Hayden is deified by you folks based on not a lot besides longevity....and bad sunglasses....

Reactions: bigboxes

JohnRossEwing

Offensive Coordinator
Jul 4, 2013
Huh?

Is this Hawkeye math again? What are you talking about? Rutgers is 3-7 (not impressive) and Michigan State is 9-1. Where did that loss come from?

EDIT: I see what you are saying now... My bad. The only 2 loss team we played was Purdue... Who lost by 3 points against Michigan State in east Lansing, and by 7 to Northwestern at Northwestern.
Noooooooo!

Hoosker Du

Dec 11, 2001
and the skin becomes thin...face it, Hayden is deified by you folks based on not a lot besides longevity....and bad sunglasses....
Yes, but he single-handedly kept Foster Grant in business during some of their leanest years...which has been pretty much every year of their existence...

Hoosker Du

Dec 11, 2001
More frolicking....with Defensive Tackles Cal Stiletto and Kyle Taffeta...

Hoosker Du

Dec 11, 2001
Hayden sporting the new Foster Grant clothing line...the Del Boca Vista...

PerkyForHerky

May 7, 2012
Yeah and we still only lost by 3. Iowa plays a clean game and barely gets by.. Damn you guys are dumb..

I fail to see how what you said is funnier than a video showcasing 8 turnovers. Further, the clip you did show doesn't have Iowa State as the opponent, which was what you referred to in the first place. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Reactions: Hoosker Du

Latest posts