ADVERTISEMENT

Husker-Hawkeyes post your best pics here...

9309978_G.jpg

Reactions: hwk23
Hayden "I never won a national title" Fry.. Nice.

Yes, because any coach that never won a natty sucks by definition.

That would include Bo Schembechler, Bill Snyder, Frank Beamer, and any number of other greats, including Tom Osborne for his first 20+ years on the job.

and the skin becomes thin...face it, Hayden is deified by you folks based on not a lot besides longevity....and bad sunglasses....

Reactions: bigboxes
Huh?

Is this Hawkeye math again? What are you talking about? Rutgers is 3-7 (not impressive) and Michigan State is 9-1. Where did that loss come from?

EDIT: I see what you are saying now... My bad. The only 2 loss team we played was Purdue... Who lost by 3 points against Michigan State in east Lansing, and by 7 to Northwestern at Northwestern.
Noooooooo!

and the skin becomes thin...face it, Hayden is deified by you folks based on not a lot besides longevity....and bad sunglasses....

Yes, but he single-handedly kept Foster Grant in business during some of their leanest years...which has been pretty much every year of their existence...

1399167246099-D2-20130227-SPORTS-302270802-177.jpg

More frolicking....with Defensive Tackles Cal Stiletto and Kyle Taffeta...

1399167246036-D2-20130227-SPORTS-302270802-50.jpg

Hayden sporting the new Foster Grant clothing line...the Del Boca Vista...

1399167246045-D2-20130227-SPORTS-302270802-79.jpg

Yeah and we still only lost by 3. Iowa plays a clean game and barely gets by.. Damn you guys are dumb..

iowa-player-attempts-to-pass-the-ball-forward-on-kickoff-return-against-tennessee.gif
I fail to see how what you said is funnier than a video showcasing 8 turnovers. Further, the clip you did show doesn't have Iowa State as the opponent, which was what you referred to in the first place. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Reactions: Hoosker Du
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT