ADVERTISEMENT

Husker Baseball

For a 2-1 game. What a game with lots of pressure situations and drama. Fun game to watch. I thought 98% of the game the pitching staff was great. And I have been hard in there pitching all year. Hopefully we can get one more crack at Maryland. And have a chance to knock the Maryland pitchers of there cocky lil pedastal.

For a 2-1 game. What a game with lots of pressure situations and drama. Fun game to watch. I thought 98% of the game the pitching staff was great. And I have been hard in there pitching all year. Hopefully we can get one more crack at Maryland. And have a chance to knock the Maryland pitchers of there cocky lil pedastal.
Agreed

Lighting delay made people leave early which sucked because didn’t see any lighting and by 9:00 people left with a 10:00 start.

Really needed winning that game last night now if we win tonight we’ll have to find away to beat them twice and I don’t think we have enough pitching to accomplish it.

What is worse - flopping in basketball or leaning into pitches hoping to get hit because you are afraid to swing the bat?

Lighting delay made people leave early which sucked because didn’t see any lighting and by 9:00 people left with a 10:00 start.

Really needed winning that game last night now if we win tonight we’ll have to find away to beat them twice and I don’t think we have enough pitching to accomplish it.
Nebraska didn't have enough pitching to win 2 more games anyway. The saving grace is this ballpark, it can make average pitchers look better than they are.

Weve had the 2 best outings of the year by our pitching staff this week. Lets get the 3rd one today. But can we please have good pitching and hitting for these next 3 games

Well the Huskers are still in the game - sort of. Need to get the bats going.

He just haven’t had the hitting in this tournament like we had during the season...

Going out with a whimper. The whole season has felt like that. No momentum. Feels like the team never reached their potential. Just Bleh…

Reactions: BrighteRed24
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT