ADVERTISEMENT

Husker Baseball

Going into the weekend the SEC have 6 of the top 8 teams rated in the top 10 teams..
yea but B1G has 2 and maybe 3 wins over them in early March

feathers in the cap!!! so hilarious every time - nobody and I mean nobody celebrates march baseball wins, mid-december bowl wins and round of 64 wins quite like loser B1G fans

Last edited:
Good work. Another feather in the Big Ten cap for this season. Hopefully, Maryland can beat Ole Miss today and Nebraska takes them out on Sunday. Maryland would be 2-2 against them this season.
Heller and Iowa look damn good this year too.

yea but B1G has 2 and maybe 3 wins (out of 10) over them in early March

feathers in the cap!!! so hilarious every time - nobody and I mean nobody celebrates march baseball wins, mid-december bowl wins and round of 64 wins quite like loser B1G fans
Wins like this will help the conference teams resumes when selection time comes..

Don’t be telling us that it won’t..
B1G never gets a lot of credit because there Always playing the first 3 weeks down South or out West..

yea but B1G has 2 and maybe 3 wins over them in early March

College baseball is completely different for the Big Ten than basketball. Early season is huge for the top conference teams. Rutgers was 44-15 last year and didn’t make the post season because of poor OOC performance across the Big Ten. This year is starting different.

College baseball is completely different for the Big Ten than basketball. Early season is huge for the top conference teams. Rutgers was 44-15 last year and didn’t make the post season because of poor OOC performance across the Big Ten. This year is starting different.
the only difference between baseball, basketball & football is the B1G is properly rated in baseball

performance on the field/court is the same in all 3 when it comes to national title contention (laughable)

the conference is comically overrated in hoops/football, leading to dipshits like you actually believing it boasts good teams

• Angry
Reactions: ssmill777
the only difference between baseball, basketball & football is the B1G is properly rated in baseball

performance on the field/court is the same in all 3 when it comes to national title contention (laughable)

the conference is comically overrated in hoops/football, leading to dipshits like you actually believing it boasts good teams
Hence the excitement when we beat a nationally ranked SEC team, no matter the month.

Hence the excitement when we beat a nationally ranked SEC team, no matter the month.
"Top 2" conference acting like a mid-major

only B1G fans could actually do this with a straight face

Wait who's top 2?
*** FY23 (estimates) per school
Big Ten: $61.2 million
SEC: $61.0 million
Big 12: $42.4 million
ACC: $40.3 million
Pac-12: $37.8 million

V2-Feature-Image.png

Ok now do attendance vs LSU
you are surprised more people want to watch LSU vs Arkansas than Nebraska vs mich st?

lol

also - B1G isn't top 2 in any sport if judged by wins/losses. a fact conveniently forgotten during hoops/football season but shouted from the rooftops during baseball

hilarious

fixed it for you
It is so true, heck it wasn't even until a few years ago that Big Ten schools actually updated their sad little sandlots.

My guess, the players from Vandy were tired from being out ****ing all night...

the SEC schools are Nebraska's peers in baseball.

rest of B1G can act like the mo valley (they should, they suck)

these wins have been & should continue to be the norm for us
You’re my favorite troll. Never wavering. Love it.

you are surprised more people want to watch LSU vs Arkansas than Nebraska vs mich st?

lol

also - B1G isn't top 2 in any sport if judged by wins/losses. a fact conveniently forgotten during hoops/football season but shouted from the rooftops during baseball

hilarious
Wait I thought we were top 2 now your argument is we're not? Let me know what your argument really is

@SWIowahawks is it true your team has made it into the baseball tournament two (2) times in the last 31 years?

and 3 times since 1975?

suck my ass, douche nozzle

Reactions: SOHusker11
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT