ADVERTISEMENT

how many of these 7 do we get?

So you guys saying 3 or 4. Do you feel pretty good about Lewis and Johnson?

I think we easily get Calvin, and then we POSSIBLY get Lewis and Johnson. I would LOVE to land Darnay Holmes, and apparently we're back in the mix for him, but who knows. He's been cool on us for a while.

So you guys saying 3 or 4. Do you feel pretty good about Lewis and Johnson?

I still feel pretty good about Lewis and Johnson. I have no inside info or anything I just feel like everyone assumed Lewis was coming here and so all his recent USC talk was to keep interest on him high until signing day. I mean the guy has been doing a blog on USAtoday. If everyone knows where he is going to announce no one is going to read it. We will see though.

I think Johnson really likes Donte Williams. Plus I think he wants to play with Lewis.

If we don't get Holmes, I think we have a decent shot at Lenoir. I don't think we get Sarell and I am 100% positive we don't get Filliaga.

Darnay Holmes is anyone's guess. Dude could announce he wants to attend college on the moon and I wouldn't be surprised. I feel oddly confident about Lenoir IF he visits. I am just assuming we don't get Sarell or Filiaga at this point.

NU recruiting hit some serious pot holes in the last few weeks. I think Calvin is the only target NU grabs.

Filiaga ended and interview in SA this week with "go blue". >1%

Lewis is retweeting all USC stuff. >25%

Sarrell, who I was really confident about has family rocking Stanford gear in SA. >5%

Holmes' family is torn between UCLA and OSU. >5%

DL is a long shot. But is #3 on the most likely to commit scale behind Calvin and Johnson.

DL >49%
GJ >49%
JC 99%

I hope I'm wrong, but I don't think I am.

Reactions: c3ntral08
Actually I'l go with 2. I think we get DL and Calvin. I will say, I think the fact that we are basically in it on most of these guys is a good thing for the future. The biggest thing we see is that on the field production is big with USC. If they are going to do really well like they did, then kids in Cali are going to look harder at them and commit. We needed to beat Iowa and beating Tennessee would have been big.

12 hours ago I thought 3-4...now im hoping for 1. Lewis looks gone, sarell is Stanford bound, darnay doesn't seem to want to be here. If we could get calvin, Johnson, and DL id be ecstatic at this point.

NU recruiting hit some serious pot holes in the last few weeks. I think Calvin is the only target NU grabs.

Filiaga ended and interview in SA this week with "go blue". >1%

Lewis is retweeting all USC stuff. >25%

Sarrell, who I was really confident about has family rocking Stanford gear in SA. >5%

Holmes' family is torn between UCLA and OSU. >5%

DL is a long shot. But is #3 on the most likely to commit scale behind Calvin and Johnson.

DL >49%
GJ >49%
JC 99%

I hope I'm wrong, but I don't think I am.
Where the F have you been... Darnay Holmes is Nebraska or USC

Reactions: huskerfan1414
1. No silent commit either. We've never had much success at the hat game. Wait til next year....Then the next...Then the next

4. Shock the world. Lewis will be one of them. Hes just playing with usc/being nice. Give the girl who crushes on you a dance at the prom to make her night, but stick with your date.

2 or 3... I thought Keyshawn Johnson Jr. a while back tweeted we had some silent commits coming.

What happened did a few change there mind?

The fact that an offer to Webber at East went out last night speaks volumes.

The dead period killed whatever this staff had and they swung and missed on the big fish. It's too bad, but this is their first run trying to reel in the big dogs.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT