ADVERTISEMENT

How is a top 5 team only favored by 3.5 vs MD?

Doubt any Iowa fan would say they are.

They'll look to win the Big 10 West, and then the B10 Championship if they are good enough.

They do that, they'll get their shot.
Dude, you are an Iowa dan and you don't know it.

Waiting
On a Sunday afternoon
For what I read between the lines
Your lies
Feelin'
Like a hand in rusted shame
So do you laugh or does it cry

No posting anywhere, not just here.

This is the only place I post, and it would be very scumbag iowegian of you to continue posting on your secondary board (I assume the NU board is your main one just like all other iowa fans) if you lose
You saw my bet and accepted - delete account. Doesn't matter where you post. Be a man

Still laughing that some pansy iowa fan quoted my post and ran like a girl to post it on the iowa board

Hilarious

If you lose and back out, you go to court and change your first/last name to Salty Loser. I'll offer $100 bucks in return
typical chintzy poor dullard iowa fan

I will honor our bet because as a Nebraskan I have honor. I will not check up on you on whatever cesspool you inbreds post hog butthole pics, so I have little doubt you'll be posting immediately there and then likely back here before long because you teeny tiny brained little brothers just can't help it

• Haha
Reactions: CFNiteHawk85

I will honor our bet because as a Nebraskan I have honor. I will not check up on you on whatever cesspool you inbreds post hog butthole pics, so I have little doubt you'll be posting immediately there and then likely back here before long because you teeny tiny brained little brothers just can't help it
Lol. It must really suck to be you.

Man you are an embarrassment to even talk to....you wanted a secondary bet and I offered you to change your name to something more honest. Accept or don't

Man you are an embarrassment to even talk to....you wanted a secondary bet and I offered you to change your name to something more honest. Accept or don't
you keister a milk jug if you lose, I'll buy you 2 hamburgers if I lose

deal?

Reactions: earn8981
whaaa…… you little babies. Watching some of you cry like little bitches is fantastic. Especially after one of your little bitches hopes for career ending injuries on Iowa players that gets posted on the Iowa board. Some of you are pathetic humans.

I also hope for career ending injuries for all big ten players (Nebraska players excluded), kind of like that goon from minnesota, who came back for another season when he should have went pro...

idjut.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT